A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carlos...

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 am

Heard a whisper you may get the coaches up and running again ? :king:

Hope it's true mate. I for one, would be highly delighted. :old:

Any truth in this Carl ?

Re: Carlos...

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:34 am

SBF1 wrote:Heard a whisper you may get the coaches up and running again ? :king:

Any truth in this Carl ?

Just noticed Keith using his powers of seeing into the future, with his away shirt..!! lol :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 am

SBF1 wrote:Heard a whisper you may get the coaches up and running again ? :king:

Any truth in this Carl ?

Steve, funny you should say that I met up with Carl on Tuesday for a curry in Cardiff and it was mentioned, but it won't be for a while as Carl has been given promotion in his works and he's 24/7.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Any truth in this Carl ?

Steve, funny you should say that I met up with Carl on Tuesday for a curry in Cardiff and it was mentioned, but it won't be for a while as Carl has been given promotion in his works and he's 24/7.

Thanks for that Annis, Good luck to Carl with his promotion. :thumbup:

Looking forward to him starting up again. After all the negativity around the club, it's no wonder they stopped. :(

Much bigger buzz about the club now though.....BRING IT ON CARLOS !! :occasion5: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Any truth in this Carl ?

Thanks for that Annis, Good luck to Carl with his promotion. :thumbup:

Looking forward to him starting up again. After all the negativity around the club, it's no wonder they stopped. :(

Much bigger buzz about the club now though.....BRING IT ON CARLOS !! :occasion5: :ayatollah: :old:

Your welcome Steve, Great buzz now and excitement :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Hope this is true as I now live in Annis' old home town and fancy a few away days