" Championship club struggling to appoint manager "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Sunderland's hopes of appointing a new manager have been hampered by ongoing takeover talks, leaving the club 'in limbo'.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Championship club struggling to appoint manager "

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:15 pm

I found it strange that McInnes went there and decided Aberdeen was a better club to be at! :shock:

Not knocking Aberdeen FC (they've done well of late) but any ambitious manager would usually jump at the chance, so I can only guess that the problems at Sunderland are deeper than we realise :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: " Championship club struggling to appoint manager "

Postby dogfound » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Sven wrote:I found it strange that McInnes went there and decided Aberdeen was a better club to be at! :shock:

Not knocking Aberdeen FC (they've done well of late) but any ambitious manager would usually jump at the chance, so I can only guess that the problems at Sunderland are deeper than we realise :?

think they have had on going problems for a few years now.. i thought Moyes remarks about it being a relegation battle before a ball was kicked last season strange..i know most people thought it might be, but things must be bad if your incumbant manager is saying it pre season...and on that note .why sack the manager when you {the board } know at outset it could well be relegation at the start of the season..?????
dogfound

Return to General Chat