Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best bars in playa de las Americas

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Taking the mrs there soon ,never been any recommendations lads?

Re: Best bars in playa de las Americas

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Lineker's Bar

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Bar1 just up from Linekers, stunning food and karaoke pool table they cater to your needs. Cocktails they had only been open a short while but they couldn't do enough for us. It's more like a chill out bar but they have loads of sport on in the days. I was there in January right in the thick of it all and me and the missus managed to have a nice chilled trip we just declined the offers to go to the party bars.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm inTenerife now , trust me that many you won't have too many bad ones

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Take a walk to poto colon in daytime cheap bars over looking the beach

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Got the best of both there if your going wild there's the strip, just off the strip you got a street with a load of nice chilled bars with live music

Leonardos on the corner and the Dubliner a big Irish bar with live bands later on at night

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 am

The Ibrox Bar ;)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:27 am

Irish bar hole in the wall is a great night

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

Its been a long time since I went to Tenerife, over 10 years but one of my fav bars was Murphys next to Wigan Pier, was also a good welsh bar out there at one point, bit out of the main bit mind.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Had one of the most chaotic nights of my life on that strip about 20 years ago, still unsure of lots that went on one of the last memory's I had was some northerner telling me to be careful because they were strong.......lost everything including my mind. :lol:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Soul suite on the strip

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:36 pm

RV Casual wrote:Its been a long time since I went to Tenerife, over 10 years but one of my fav bars was Murphys next to Wigan Pier, was also a good welsh bar out there at one point, bit out of the main bit mind.

There was one in Costa Adeje next door to Playa.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Went last year. Depends where your staying. Loads of bars all the way from veronicas down to Los cristianos. Some good euro a pint bars in the day also. Veronicas strip is ok but lots of young idiots as well. Look on trip advisor :ayatollah: