Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " Latest on Kenneth Zohore "

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Played 90 minutes for Denmark Under 21s against Czech Republic Under 21s tonight at the European Under 21s Championships.

Kenneth Zohore scored two and assisted two as Denmark finished their campaign with a 4-2 victory.

Denmark had no chance of making the semi-finals, after losing their first two games
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zohore scores

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Zohore scores for Denmark under 21's

Zohore. scores

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 pm

2-1 demark

Re: " Latest on Kenneth Zohore "

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Zohore has now scored as Denmark go 2-1 up.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Made the first girl aswell

Zohore. scores

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:47 pm

2-1 Denmark LOOKING sharp

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 pm

LOOKING sharp

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Zohore scores again. 3-2 Denmark.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Great game

Stood out - everything went through him.
:bluebird:

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Zohore sets up Denmark's fourth, he had an involvement in all their goals.

They finish with a 4-2 win.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Great awareness to lay on the 4th. I didn't want Zohore to play because of his knee, but what a confidence boost for the season. 2 goals, 2 assists and the man of the match. The Denmark manager is now looking very silly for not playing him sooner.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 pm

2 goals 2 assists that will do nicely

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great awareness to lay on the 4th. I didn't want Zohore to play because of his knee, but what a confidence boost for the season. 2 goals, 2 assists and the man of the match. The Denmark manager is now looking very silly for not playing him sooner.

Thank goodness he is that dull I say :thumbup:

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great awareness to lay on the 4th. I didn't want Zohore to play because of his knee, but what a confidence boost for the season. 2 goals, 2 assists and the man of the match. The Denmark manager is now looking very silly for not playing him sooner.

Thank goodness he is that dull I say :thumbup:

I concur

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 pm

His goals last season were impressive but you could see his general play improve so much as the season went on.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:53 pm

imagine id Russell Slade made that mistake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: UPDATED " Latest on Kenneth Zohore "

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:57 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Played 90 minutes for Denmark Under 21s against Czech Republic Under 21s tonight at the European Under 21s Championships.

Kenneth Zohore scored two and assisted two as Denmark finished their campaign with a 4-2 victory.

Denmark had no chance of making the semi-finals, after losing their first two games.

Just watched the highlights...2 good finishes..strength, power and awareness for the 2 assists

Potentially We just might just have a really serious top class striker in Zohore :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:32 am

I just wish he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself! I fear a desperate too good to turn down offer from a Premier League team.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:56 am

Know what u mean mate but I think it's more likely to be before the end of January (providing he's banging the goals in for us).
Then I reckon it will depend on where we are in league at time of offer, the actual offer, the club that the offer comes from.
Either way, if he is sought after it means that he's having a blinder.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:03 am

Ok, the important question......Correct pronunciation

a) Zo-Whore
b) Zo-whore-ree

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:06 am

llan bluebird wrote:Ok, the important question......Correct pronunciation

a) Zo-Whore
b) Zo-whore-ree

Kenny boy

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 am

So-whore-uh

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/czech ... u21/371712 :bluebird:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 am

Very accomplished performance. A couple of good finishes and some great set up play. Add to that some very good powerful goals for us and your starting to see a very good player. In fact he's a couple of good headed finishes away fro us receiving an offer we couldn't refuse. If his next 6 months go like his last 6 months then somebody will be looking to go very big on him. How long left on his contract ?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 am

2020 he has just signed a new deal.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:56 am

2blue2handle wrote:2020 he has just signed a new deal.

That's very good. You can tell we've now got a shrewd operator on board.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:26 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I just wish he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself! I fear a desperate too good to turn down offer from a Premier League team.

agree..i hoped he would either not play as a precaution due to the knock on his knee, or just get 20 minutes.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:21 pm

He's going to be our star next season he's now my favourite player. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:He's going to be our star next season he's now my favourite player. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol: Rydog if I didn't know I'd think you were about 7 YRS old :thumbup:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:He's going to be our star next season he's now my favourite player. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol: Rydog if I didn't know I'd think you were about 7 YRS old :thumbup:

Thanks for the insult. :laughing6: :ayatollah: