Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTIONS FOR TNT ??

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm

How far back do you and Peter Ridsdale go ?
Have you actually done business with him?

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TNT ??

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Who the f**k is he, even though your posts are very good.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:How far back do you and Peter Ridsdale go ?

Well having read most of his posts I think there is not much loving going on there :lol:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm

why do u want tg email address

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:04 pm

ngriffiths wrote:why do u want tg email address

To obtain you all the truth.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 pm

TNT wrote:

Why do you feel the need to do that though?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Too far. One day of business would have been too much. Ridsdale is a " chancer" of the highest order and his track records up here in Yorkshire in all industry area are the same, failure, hes now failing in South Wales with the same patter of pitch whilst getting himself once again under full investigation of the revenue and DTI, simply for not being able to run a simple Company of himself and his 3rd Wife Sophia , which in reality was one invoice per month to Cardiff City in return for payment, Peter simply failed to pay and Tax or return any VAT payments due. Finally on demand he placed the Company into liquidation not before he transfered the shares from his first bonus to himself for a measly £20,000 stating to the revenue when questioned that he purchased them at that price because at that time they were worthless. Now he claims to the Malay that he requests 45p a share. No wonder he is under full investigation at present!

This is the character at your helm.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm

TNT wrote:

why dont you keep your nose out of this ? or are you conected to sam hamman and want to derail the take over so sam can come back on board ? is your name ron? :?:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
TNT wrote:

why dont you keep your nose out of this ? or are you conected to sam hamman and want to derail the take over so sam can come back on board ? is your name ron? :?:

:lol:

Come on Ron, tell us the truth

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
TNT wrote:

I know Sam, I know Peter, I know Ron, all through certain meetings/dealings over the years. I also know Annis from his time in Bradford, hence why I choose to post on this forum. I am neither of the previous three you mention.

Why should I keep my" nose out " as you put it. DTI investigations are to protect the British Tax payer are we not all one of those?

At the same time whilst joining Annis and his forum that he has newly formed , I soon see Saint Peter is performing the same tricks as normal but just this time in Wales .

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:32 pm

TNT keep up these informative posts, its been a bit quiet over crimo

and welcome back :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm

why dont you keep your nose out of this ? or are you conected to sam hamman and want to derail the take over so sam can come back on board ? is your name ron? :?:[/quote]

I know Sam, I know Peter, I know Ron, all through certain meetings/dealings over the years. I also know Annis from his time in Bradford, hence why I choose to post on this forum. I am neither of the previous three you mention.

Why should I keep my" nose out " as you put it. DTI investigations are to protect the British Tax payer are we not all one of those?

At the same time whilst joining Annis and his forum that he has newly formed , I soon see Saint Peter is performing the same tricks as normal but just this time in Wales .[/quote]

i coudnt care less for the british tax payer or the hmrc i ve had 3 vat investigations in 6 years in my business and i know the strokes they try pulling and if i didnt have a good accountant they would of de frauded me out of 1000's . im in the camp of if pr gets us the investment or a full take over then im happy if he makes a few £s out of it ,we are 4th in the league and are no worse off than most other football clubs in the league on the pitch and off the pitch,if we need to sell a player once every year to survive so be it,i dont see how your negative post help my football club thats why i have said keep your nose out! :x

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome back TNT, Good on ya!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

wez 1927 wrote:why dont you keep your nose out of this ? or are you conected to sam hamman and want to derail the take over so sam can come back on board ? is your name ron? :?:

At the same time whilst joining Annis and his forum that he has newly formed , I soon see Saint Peter is performing the same tricks as normal but just this time in Wales .[/quote]

i coudnt care less for the british tax payer or the hmrc i ve had 3 vat investigations in 6 years in my business and i know the strokes they try pulling and if i didnt have a good accountant they would of de frauded me out of 1000's . im in the camp of if pr gets us the investment or a full take over then im happy if he makes a few £s out of it ,we are 4th in the league and are no worse off than most other football clubs in the league on the pitch and off the pitch,if we need to sell a player once every year to survive so be it,i dont see how your negative post help my football club thats why i have said keep your nose out! :x[/quote]

Firstly no doubt you are in a Cash taking business to have that many investigations. As for your care of the British tax payer being the way it is, 50% tax next year clearly is going to be no interest of you albeit self employed clearly, and with a turnover to ensure you are under VAT registration. If you are under the threshold for 50% tax at present lets hope you dont have a good financial year in 2010! because you will be covering the likes of non paying tax Peter Ridsdale. ( in all events you will be anyway - whatever your tax rate)

Peter has not been clear from my understandings with the interested Malay parties, as he has been with many other parties as well documented and for that reason dont get your hopes too high on Malay investment in the future.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:16 pm

TNT wrote:

Too far. One day of business would have been too much. Ridsdale is a " chancer" of the highest order and his track records up here in Yorkshire in all industry area are the same, failure, hes now failing in South Wales with the same patter of pitch whilst getting himself once again under full investigation of the revenue and DTI, simply for not being able to run a simple Company of himself and his 3rd Wife Sophia , which in reality was one invoice per month to Cardiff City in return for payment, Peter simply failed to pay and Tax or return any VAT payments due. Finally on demand he placed the Company into liquidation not before he transfered the shares from his first bonus to himself for a measly £20,000 stating to the revenue when questioned that he purchased them at that price because at that time they were worthless. Now he claims to the Malay that he requests 45p a share. No wonder he is under full investigation at present!

This is the character at your helm.

exactly!! wish more people would open thier eyes and see his bullshit and raping of our club

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Welcome back TNT, and once again your posts make very interesting reading. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm

TNT wrote:

Just out of interest , do you happen to be one of the father and son dynasty that used to be directors of Bradford City?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm

since62 wrote:
TNT wrote:

Just out of interest , do you happen to be one of the father and son dynasty that used to be directors of Bradford City?

exactly what I was thinking too Keith.

TNT are you Geoffery or David.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm

your dislike of Ridsadle is clear - no sign of any affection for CCFC though.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:TNT are you Geoffery or David.

I would hope not, with Geoff's financial track record anyway!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:16 pm

He is probably someone with a grudge against PR. Hey! Join the queue pal! :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 am

Any futher questions will have be dealt by private message facility as my posts have been removed tonight on request.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 am

Have you ever been chairman of a club in the Premiership?
Have you ever been chairman of a club that went into admin?
Have you ever been declared bankrupt?
What's your favourite topping on toast?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:01 am

nerd wrote:Have you ever been chairman of a club in the Premiership?

And got any nice pine furniture going on the cheap? :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am

ihatealiens wrote:

I'd very much doubt it's Dayo.
TNT doesn't appear to post drunk :lol: :oops:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 am

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I'd very much doubt it's Dayo.
TNT doesn't appear to post drunk :lol: :oops:

U gotta laugh its like a Ruth Rendell mystery innit

I feel a song coming on

TNT stalks the Riddler
on Annis Abrahams site
we dunno who the hell he is
but heeeeeeeeeeeesssss f*cking dynamite

TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Personally I just cant see any good coming from message board posters emailing potential investors in the club.

Just as I wouldnt hand out any personal e-mail addresses myself over here I hope that no-one else does either.

As for TNT, then most of us have a mistrust of anyone who runs our club, as we've had 40 years of chancers here (Borley excepted). Ridsdale is just another one.

TNT is a polite,knowledgable, interesting and articulate poster, who's opinions I certainly find fascinating, but until he comes clean as to who exactly he is (by the way i thought the whole idea behind this board was that we all had to give our real names to register), then I do have some concern as to how much of his agenda is personal to Ridsdale - much of which has little relevance to us as fans of CCFC.

Bradford have had problems which probably even dwarf ours over the last few years.
David Conn, I beleive devoted a whole chapter in one of his books to Bradford's issues.

What link has TNT got to this ? Is it fair that he can come on here anonymous and put so much of PR's personal background on here when he may have also been involved in a club that got into really bad trouble ?

Maybe TNT was one of the people who saved the club, but until we know EXACTLY who he is then how do we know. Some of the lines worry me, both for the futrue of ou club and its investment, but also for Annis and his board, as a few things are a bit close to the bone.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 am

i reckon all these posts should be blocked out now and we sit on our hands for 4 weeks and see what happens anyway we go to smash the wurzels sat.... bpool the week after lets stick to that for now.