Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Juan Cala "

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Former Cardiff City defender Juan Cala has been promoted to La Liga with Getafe after a 3-2 aggregate win over Tenerife.

Re: " Juan Cala "

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Ned, another of City's unexplainable oddities under the previous regime(s) :? :(

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Sven wrote:Ned, another of City's unexplainable oddities under the previous regime(s) :? :(

Chris, great player with great passion as well :thumbright:

Remember being at Southampton when he scored a great goal in our 1-0 win. One of our few good days in the Premier League.

Although I was saying "don't shoot.." when he lined it up :lol:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:11 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:Ned, another of City's unexplainable oddities under the previous regime(s) :? :(

Remember being at Southampton when he scored a great goal in our 1-0 win. One of our few good days in the Premier League.

I used to shout that whenever Noone had the ball last season! LOL :thumbright: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I liked Juan Cala for much the same reason. Our leading premiership scorer per time spent on the pitch. Bit of liability on the discipline side though but even that you could pretty much always put down to his passion.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:59 pm

A poor mans David Luiz. Decent on the ball but a defensive liability with his lack of dicipline and poor decision making. He could be decent one game, then let us down at Sunderland the next game. We're better off without him.