Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Rydogccfc

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 am

So where's Rydogccfc?

One minute he's commenting on every single post possible, going for the world record in world record time, then he calms down a bit and actually starts talking a bit of sense occasionally and now he's disappeared!

Bless him!!

Any ideas? :laughing6:

Re: FAO rydog

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:30 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:So where's rydog?
One minute he's commenting on every single post possible, going for the world record in world record time, then he calms down a bit and actually starts talking a bit of sense occasionally and now he's disappeared!
Bless him!!
Any ideas?
:laughing6:

Rumour has it he signed up to the Arab women online dating site via the google ads. F*** knows what they are making of him :shock:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:33 am

Bless him!!
Any ideas?

Shame his forecasts last season were not very accurate. If he had been correct we would have played 46, won 46, scored 1000 goals and conceded none. ;)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bless him!!
Any ideas?

Shame his forecasts last season were not very accurate. If he had been correct we would have played 46, won 46, scored 1000 goals and conceded none. ;)

That's bullshit by my calculations he predicted 1500 goals scored ;)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 am

Gone off in pursuit of Saadi I reckon

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:03 am

He's joined the rebel alliance on their mission against the imperial army to restore law and order in the galaxy.

Re: FAO Rydogccfc

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Paul, he last posted on Thu Jun 08, 2017 at 12:41 am but he has been posting a lot less frequently of late ;)

Not sure but I think he may be working, as his current posts tend to come later in the day

After setting a land speed record for reaching 10,000 (mainly pointless) threads/posts and after finally probably realising his dream of a Saadi/Zohore strike partnership isn't going to happen, he has been a lot better of late

I'm sure he'll be back soon...and probably appreciative of all the concern! ;) :thumbright: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 pm

nubbsy wrote:He's joined the rebel alliance on their mission against the imperial army to restore law and order in the galaxy.

So he has gone in search of Polo?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Hey, quite seriously I hope he's ok.

Come on Rydog, let's hear from you :bluescarf:

Your fan base misses you :ayatollah: :king:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
nubbsy wrote:He's joined the rebel alliance on their mission against the imperial army to restore law and order in the galaxy.

So he has gone in search of Polo?

Exactly. The rebel alliance is a coalition between brownie and polo.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:17 pm

There is life beyond this board you know nice that I'm being thought of. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Sven wrote:Paul, he last posted on Thu Jun 08, 2017 at 12:41 am but he has been posting a lot less frequently of late ;)

Not sure but I think he may be working, as his current posts tend to come later in the day

After setting a land speed record for reaching 10,000 (mainly pointless) threads/posts and after finally probably realising his dream of a Saadi/Zohore strike partnership isn't going to happen, he has been a lot better of late

I'm sure he'll be back soon...and probably appreciative of all the concern! ;) :thumbright: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Missed out you're cringey "LOL" at the end there.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:There is life beyond this board you know nice that I'm being thought of. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

We were concerned that Roathy had lured you to his dreaded dungeon and was slowly boring you to death with his Narcisstic Personality Disorder mental health issues. Glad your safe.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:There is life beyond this board you know nice that I'm being thought of. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

We were concerned that Roathy had lured you to his dreaded dungeon and was slowly boring you to death with his Narcisstic Personality Disorder mental health issues. Glad your safe.

Barely got out alive it was total misery :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Haha ....
Facebook friends .... forum friends
:lol:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Haha ....
Facebook friends .... forum friends
:lol:

Huh?