Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OFFICIAL " DEFENDER SIGNS NEW CARDIFF CITY CONTRACT "

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:28 pm

thomasblue wrote:Great news . All we are waiting for now is the Harry winks loan deal to get over the line and the squad is complete

:lol: yeah ok.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Harry Winks aka 2017s Jamie O'Hara

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Amazing news

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Yesssssss :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Excellent news. I really didn't expect this to happen

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 pm

brill news BRUNO BRUNO :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :thumbup:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Best signing and biggest statement of intent by the club so far. I have a feeling that there is more to come.

Brilliant.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

excellent best news to date manga and morrison centre backs and Bamba in front midfield

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Super news.

I mentioned on here before that Manga loves living in the area, enjoys playing for city and wanted to stay.

He took pay-cut to stay (although I guess bonuses will be high) - how things have changed for us... players actually taking pay cuts to stay.

Brilliant!

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Geoff Blue wrote:excellent best news to date manga and morrison centre backs and Bamba in front midfield

I was thinking just this, Warnock will start by making us solid at the back, and what a spine with Gunnerson and Zohore in front of Manga Morrison Bamba and Camp :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There are also some real winning characters amongst the squad, It's shaping up really well.

Well done Warnock, Dalman, Choo and Tan :thumbup:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Happy f*cking days!! Well impressed with this.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Wow. What a signing!!!

If we get a magician in midfield we'll comfortably make the play-offs... sprinkle in some good loans and we could be living a fantasy and going up top 2!

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:31 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Gheorghe1927 wrote:Hopefully Gunnar signs a new contract as well now! How long did Bamba sign for?

Bamba's contract runs until next summer but the club have already opened talks on a new contract.

Happy Days! Thank you

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Great news. In my view this was vital. Much more hopeful that we can make a meaningful challenge next year. Da iawn! :bluebird:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Geoff Blue wrote:excellent best news to date manga and morrison centre backs and Bamba in front midfield

I was thinking just this, Warnock will start by making us solid at the back, and what a spine with Gunnerson and Zohore in front of Manga Morrison Bamba and Camp :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There are also some real winning characters amongst the squad, It's shaping up really well.

Well done Warnock, Dalman, Choo and Tan :thumbup:

I hope not! I don't want Morrison anywhere near our first team and I definitely don't want Bamba playing anywhere other than centre back, where he is a colossus!

Manga and Bamba should be our centre back pairing and if we play with a back 3, our third centre back should be Peltier!

I'm still hoping the Jagielka rumours are true, we can bring him in and sell Morrison.

What brilliant business being able to keep Manga!

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 pm

This is serious intent by the CCFC Management.

Not only have we secured the services of one of the best defenders in the Championship it also means that, if someone else wants him, they are going to need to pay £5-7m as opposed to get him on a Free.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Fantastic news and a sign of intent from the Club I hope. Bruno and Sol have the potential to be one of our best centre back pairings since Loovens and Johnson for me. :thumbup:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Surprised - but fair play to the lad and club :bluebird:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:08 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Can we sell Morrison now ?