Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: KENNETH ZOHORE NOW A TRANSFER TARGET FOR...?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Hull have put in an improved bid apparently - £20m if a perm striker is £40-50m then Zohore in today's market is £20m - tbh to have any realistic chance of fighting we need him, but 6 months ago we didn't so If we sell I just hope that we can get as good if not better a replacement who doesn't take as long bed in

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:29 pm

I honestly believe he will be the best striker in the league next season.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Cardiff have had very few players that are priceless I think Zohore is one of those players.

We would be stupid to sell him because its taken us years and years to find a striker like him.

We should be building a team around this guy he could get us promoted. On his day he can carry a team.

Also Warnock wouldn't see half the money made from a deal.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:21 pm

To sell zohore now would be catastrophic.
Our improvement last season was in no small part to big ken.
We have a chance next season with another couple of additions.
Another good season from him and 20m would be guaranteed.
Get to the premier and who knows what he could be worth.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Have I missed something like the 1st bid cannot find any reference to hull making a bid or the amount! Ssn says they've upped their offer but no amount again? Even the Op makes no mention of hull actually bidding for him!! :o

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:04 pm

8 million plus Marshall back according to Hull FC forum ... now we don't need another GK not even Marshall and 8 mill is ridiculous considering he could be the best striker in the Championship next season.

Jog on Tigers, if we have any ambition it will be a no to selling Kenny boy,

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Wolfpac wrote:8 million plus Marshall back according to Hull FC forum ... now we don't need another GK not even Marshall and 8 mill is ridiculous considering he could be the best striker in the Championship next season.

Jog on Tigers, if we have any ambition it will be a no to selling Kenny boy,

having Marshall on the wage bill would be madness and 8m isn't enough.

big no from me.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Have I missed something like the 1st bid cannot find any reference to hull making a bid or the amount! Ssn says they've upped their offer but no amount again? Even the Op makes no mention of hull actually bidding for him!! :o

Allan, all speculation at the moment! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Have I missed something like the 1st bid cannot find any reference to hull making a bid or the amount! Ssn says they've upped their offer but no amount again? Even the Op makes no mention of hull actually bidding for him!! :o

That's what I thought I've noticed there's lot of articles claiming this and that on here, but when you read them it's just speculative journalism by someone! This then escelates things like on this thread. :old:

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

That's what I thought I've noticed there's lot of articles claiming this and that on here, but when you read them it's just speculative journalism by someone! This then escelates things like on this thread. :old:

Have to sell him to pay for the 65 new players we are signing. ;)

Re: UPDATED SKY SPORTS KENNETH ZOHORE / IMPROVED BID FOR HIM

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:54 pm

SKY SPORTS

Hull City have made an improved bid for Cardiff City striker Kenneth Zohore, Sky sources understand.

The Danish U21 international signed a contract extension until 2020 in April, but has been attracting interest after scoring 12 times for Cardiff last season, 11 of those coming in th

Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Steve lost count after 50 players we were suppose to be signing! :o

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:He's just signed a contract and like warnock said he's under no pressure to sell so they'd have to fork out some serious cash for him.

;)

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Hull sells their striker for £17m! then they want to buy at present a one season wonder! Why would ken go to another championship side when he's already at one where he's improving his skills? :occasion5:

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Saw this on twitter, it was retweeted by one of the Cardiff fan accounts :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm

£8m? that it... no thanks! It would take double that...

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Well said Warnock

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:32 am

This (if true) will test the trust between NW and the club, can't see it happening myself .

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:Saw this on twitter, it was retweeted by one of the Cardiff fan accounts :ayatollah:

dont think it was going to happen but im glad to see them say they have no intention ofpaying the 12m release clause which btw ii thinkis to low, i bet if he has another great season the buy out clause will be increased

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm

still early days.

as clubs get more desperate and fail with initial targets,,or like Hull sell players for decent money and therefore have it burning a hole in their pockets i expect bids to increase.

last season we lost 2 goalkeepers and Fabio after the season had started.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:56 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nah, Allan, they're all true it says so on twitter and Facebook.
It's gospel to lots on here!

Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Paul, they said the same about Joe Ledley and where's he right now? ;) :laughing6:

Come to think of it, that's not a bad question! :? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:53 am

Any luck and Marshall's missus will tweet Kens missus and tell her not to come to Hull as its a shitehole :D

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 am

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Paul, they said the same about Joe Ledley and where's he right now? ;) :laughing6:

Come to think of it, that's not a bad question! :? :ayatollah:

To me reading bits and pieces on this it's likely hull asked will you sell him NW as said yes £20m ! Hull have said give you £5m NW as said f*** off! That's why nowhere can you see formal offer even on ssn. :thumbup: