Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock Confirms Idriss Saadi Has Returned To Training

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Warnock confirmed, on the club channel, that Idriss Saadi is back in training with us and he will be given a chance but there is still the possibility that he could be sold if he doesn't think he is going to work out.

Very pleased to hear this, I know we heard it from Walesonline but Warnock himself has now said it, hoping Saadi proves himself and he can replicate the form he showed for KV Kortrijk for us now.

Great news IMO :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Warnock Confirms Idriss Saadi Has Returned To Training

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:19 pm

He's a goalscorer - something that we've been lacking. Look forward to seeing him in pre-season.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Well worth a punt.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm excited by this I genuinely think this guy could be he next thing to come out of nowhere and the potential partner ship that could be struck up between our three main strikers is mouth watring

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Just watched the latest training vid and his physic looks top notch, he looks strong and potentially quick

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:Just watched the latest training vid and his physic looks top notch, he looks strong and potentially quick

From the little I have seen of him he does look quick and powerful and can obviously score goals.

However I have got the feeling he will be sold in the window

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Give him a chance hes back to full fitness

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:02 pm

He'll be sold first offer that comes

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:22 pm

nubbsy wrote:He'll be sold first offer that comes

Jack, it's what I've been told (and that's not particularly ITK other than I trust the source of information) ;)

Would like him to have a decent chance but currently he isn't high on anyones 'keep' list at the CCS :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Well although I would like to see him get a fair crack of the whip but if some one wants to offer cash I think he will be gone wish the offers for Noone and the like would materialise soon.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Great news I'm glad he's getting a chance

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:33 pm

I think it's amazing how people just write him off it's like they want toget rid of him, without properly seeing him! Those people will be eating their words if he signs for a rival club and scores the goals to help towards promotion!
Or goes on to a decent league and ends up with a big money move to a top side. To many depressive people on this forum

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Sven wrote:

Jack, it's what I've been told (and that's not particularly ITK other than I trust the source of information) ;)

[b]Would like him to have a decent chance but currently he isn't high on anyones 'keep' list at the CCS [/b]:ayatollah:

Nor was Zohore

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

[b]Would like him to have a decent chance but currently he isn't high on anyones 'keep' list at the CCS [/b]:ayatollah:

Nor was Zohore

Yes, but Zohore didn't put himself in a (pre-Warnock) position where they wanted him out, did he?! ;)

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:20 am

Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

Yes, but Zohore didn't put himself in a (pre-Warnock) position where they wanted him out, did he?! ;)

You keep referring to this, so tell us what he is supposed to have done. There is little more annoying on this site than people trying to make out that they know things that others don't, but don't say what it is.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:04 am

Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

You keep referring to this so, tell us what he is supposed to have done. There is little more annoying on this site than people trying to make out that they know things that others don't, but don't say what it is.

Agreed! if not then shut up cos you clearly know nothing

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

You keep referring to this so, tell us what he is supposed to have done. There is little more annoying on this site than people trying to make out that they know things that others don't, but don't say what it is.

Ooh! Shut that door! :clap: :lol:

Seems you and Man of Harlech are a little frustrated because the reason(s) haven't been divulged

I don't have to break a confidence just to sate your lack of information and a quick check of my posts on the subject will see that (a) I have been consistent in my view, and (b) I have equally stated that I would like to see Saadi given a decent opportunity

He is clearly a decent striker and he has done the business out on loan, so why do you think successive managers have now left him out in the cold and been relatively silent on the subject? Others know

Can't be his injury, as he is clearly over that and it doesn't necessarily mean he has been a bad boy ;)

You are, of course, free to provide opposing opinion/information. After all, this is a Forum where information, rumour and gossip are discussed relatively freely :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:I think it's amazing how people just write him off it's like they want toget rid of him, without properly seeing him! Those people will be eating their words if he signs for a rival club and scores the goals to help towards promotion!
Or goes on to a decent league and ends up with a big money move to a top side. To many depressive people on this forum

Not sure who that is aimed at but to me EVERY player in this squad has a price.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

Seems you and Man of Harlech are a little frustrated because the reason(s) haven't been divulged

I don't have to break a confidence just to sate your lack of information and a quick check of my posts on the subject will see that (a) I have been consistent in my view, and (b) I have equally stated that I would like to see Saadi given a decent opportunity

He is clearly a decent striker and he has done the business out on loan, so why do you think successive managers have now left him out in the cold and been relatively silent on the subject? Others know

Can't be his injury, as he is clearly over that and it doesn't necessarily mean he has been a bad boy ;)

You are, of course, free to provide opposing opinion/information. After all, this is a Forum where information, rumour and gossip are discussed relatively freely :ayatollah:

Yep you've got nothing!
lol

As for successive managers - he was injured under Slade and Trolls appointments in general were questionable then he wasn't here for Warnock...

So how has he been left out?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:
Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

Yep you've got nothing!
lol

As for successive managers - he was injured under Slade and Trolls appointments in general were questionable then he wasn't here for Warnock...

Read what I said, i.e. "out in the cold" (there is a difference) ;)

I appreciate you are a Saadi fan and desperate for me to be proven wrong (in some ways I'd like that myself) but I can only report what I was told and still won't break that confidence just because you and your 'oppo' demand it!

Time will tell, I guess but in the meantime I'm sure you'll keep up your current style of 'knocking' what you don't actually know! ;) :clap: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

Yep you've got nothing!
lol

Read what I said, i.e. "out in the cold" (there is a difference) ;)

I appreciate you are a Saadi fan and desperate for me to be proven wrong (in some ways I'd like that myself) but I can only report what I was told and still won't break that confidence just because you and your 'oppo' demand it!

Time will tell, I guess but in the meantime I'm sure you'll keep up your current style of 'knocking' what you don't actually know! ;) :clap: :ayatollah:

Cracking answers mate and you've certainly been consistent in your posts about Saadi.

I've had information from somebody very high up at the club in the past (not now) and wouldn't dream of divulging that sort of information on here or naming my contact. For example: the issues concerning Tony Watt and the reason he didn't sign when most fans were screaming out for him to be signed at the time.

Keep up the good work on here!
:notworthy: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:I think it's amazing how people just write him off it's like they want toget rid of him, without properly seeing him! Those people will be eating their words if he signs for a rival club and scores the goals to help towards promotion!

we should all want any player the manager isnt bothered on out ASAP.
whether that be Noone or Pilks { who have both contributed } or some quite fast bloke who had one shot 3 years ago.
quicker they go the better the chance the manager has to strengthen.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

big difference with Zohore is that when NW arrived the cards had already been dealt. and he had Zohore in his hand.then a combination of injuries and Chamack not coming off for us forced his hand...had Chamack been on fire and Lambert and Gounongbe not been injured. or in fact the window still be open..Zohore would most likely have not had a chance and been gone last january.
thats not to say every player will come good to order..its 1 in a 100

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:00 pm

dogfound wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

big difference with Zohore is that when NW arrived the cards had already been dealt. and he had Zohore in his hand.then a combination of injuries and Chamack not coming off for us forced his hand...had Chamack been on fire and Lambert and Gounongbe not been injured. or in fact the window still be open..Zohore would most likely have not had a chance and been gone last january.

Christ i'd actually forgotten we had Chamack for a few months last year! Its a good point made mind the planets really needed to align for Zohore to have gotten his chance - even more credit to him for taking it then.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:28 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

Christ i'd actually forgotten we had Chamack for a few months last year! Its a good point made mind the planets really needed to align for Zohore to have gotten his chance - even more credit to him for taking it then.

think it was more necessity than Warnock having great faith in him.
Saadi is in a totally different situ..wheres the necessity to give someone your not sure about a go at the moment .?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

If continually saying that you know things that other don't, and that you are not going to say what it is makes it makes you
feel important then carry on. Anyone can claim to know anything if they won't divulge what it is or from where they got it. It's meaningless. By the way, if you really didn't want to betray a confidence then you would have said nothing.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nor was Zohore

If continually saying that you know things that other don't, and that you are not going to say what it is makes it makes you
feel important then carry on. Anyone can claim to know anything if they won't divulge what it is or from where they got it. It's meaningless. By the way, if you really didn't want to betray a confidence then you would have said nothing.

Aye, aye, fella! ;) :clap: :laughing6:

Continually? If you mean on the Saadi subject then yes you are correct, although I'd call it consistent! ;)

Meaningless? Well, I guess that's an opinion that can be put forward but the reality is that we are operating a football forum that (somewhat ironically given your stance on things) posts information as it is provided. It won't always be right but it is usually given in good faith (as in this case)

Feel important? Hardly! I'm just trying to provide information for the (mostly) good members of this particular Forum. You can take out of that whatever you like (or apparently mainly don't like) and I refer to the answer above

Betray a confidence? You (to your obvious frustration) are not aware of who told me anything and it could have been any one of pretty much the whole staff and their associates, so the limited information provided by me is hardly likely to cause an Earthquake or any individual their job. It was simply a comment made where I was asked not to divulge the source

When you (if you can be bothered) dissect most of the threads/posts on the Forum you will discover that an awful lot goes up without divulging a 'source' and there will be many reasons for it

I always find it a pity when members like yourself and Blue_Barber jump on a thread/post (a) for no real reason other than you can from behind your computer, and (b) without ever really contributing anything of note in return

Take out of my Saadi opinion what you like. It's your prerogative (as it is with all threads/posts) but try to remember that it is a Forum that invites opinion/discussion and (even with the best of intentions) we won't always get it right :thumbright: :ayatollah: