Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Climate change real or hoax ?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 pm

REAL:
When you think of Climate Change you link that up with Global Warming instantly and both are a crucial way on how us humans live every day life, using cars and truck are wasting energy and heat from engines and more.

I can go in depth on how the human race will end and the whole Planet will suffer.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:36 am

Sam ReaN wrote:REAL:
When you think of Climate Change you link that up with Global Warming instantly and both are a crucial way on how us humans live every day life, using cars and truck are wasting energy and heat from engines and more.

I can go in depth on how the human race will end and the whole Planet will suffer.

please do id love to know how it all ends.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:01 am

eddiep wrote:I know,
Fill the car up and connect the hose
Through you living room window.
Just leave it run

Sit in the living room with the kids for a month
And see how your chest, the curtains and your settee cope with it ...

Come on boys ffs - what we are doing is not ideal for our planet

Shocking how - right wing capitalists disagree and can see the army of media at their disposal to manipulate us

Wake up ffs...

tried the hose through the living room window thing...
your lungs are much better than mine . i only last 37 minutes.
but i think your on to something with your car..possibly need to patent it...mine run out of juice early on day 3

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:53 am

Sam ReaN wrote:REAL:

http://yournewswire.com/global-warming-over/

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:29 am

antill_dunning wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Can anyone explain why this month has seen record low temperatures in the north pole and record ice coverage? For a summer since records began ?

Where have you seen that?

He didn't. He made it up.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
eddiep wrote: Shocking how - right wing capitalists disagree and can see the army of media at their disposal to manipulate us

Like most things it's really not as black and white as good vs. bad. Or as is often portrayed these days good kind hearted environmentally friendly left wing vs. the bad, evil, let's destroy the world because we're arseholes right wing.

Truth is "Right wing capitalists" sit happily on both side of this argument.

The clean energy market is worth something like $1.4 Trillion globally - do you think these companies are all not for profit or state owned?

Whether you think it's a good thing or a bad thing, it's undeniable that a lot of people are making good money from climate change and i'm pretty sure you'll find some right wing capitalists amongst them.

Good point- well made.
Trump and the Australians deny as too much m9ney iand influence to them in mining.
Notice the Chinese have started to think about it more as the pollution they have created in their cities is a mega issue.

I see climate change in the shape of pollution, forests and minerals management and being more sustainable to give next generations a chance before we gobble everything up and leave funk all for them - not even a nice Cod for their chips Wez :lol:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:17 am

Real but not man made. Politicians way to get more money from us in the name of we are protecting the planet.

It's natural and nothing can stop it

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Real but not man made. Politicians way to get more money from us in the name of we are protecting the planet.

Thats bang on in my view. Yesterday it was reported that a trillion Ton piece of ice broke away from the ice caps. Now is that because it's the natural cycle or the fact we drive our cars to Tesco ?
As I said before I would be inclined to believe we are causing damage if it wasn't for the fact many are being made mega rich all in the name of climate change. And Councils rob your money in the name of climate change. It should say climate Con.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Real but not man made. Politicians way to get more money from us in the name of we are protecting the planet.

Thats bang on in my view. Yesterday it was reported that a trillion Ton piece of ice broke away from the ice caps. Now is that because it's the natural cycle or the fact we drive our cars to Tesco ?
As I said before I would be inclined to believe we are causing damage if it wasn't for the fact many are being made mega rich all in the name of climate change. And Councils rob your money in the name of climate change. It should say climate Con.

Correct.
Same as the idea of putting the price of alcohol up... this would not stop an alcoholic or some kids with pocket money getting hammered in a park somewhere

Politicians love the idea though... how else can they get their 122% pay rise

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:17 pm

the earth is apparently 4,500,000,000 years old.
and we know there has been an ice age.. huge changes in sea levels, changes in the shapes of continents.rain forests where there are now deserts and vice versa. yet on the strength of a couple of hundred years of recording temperatures people have rushed to conclude there is global warming and its man made.
they might be correct but im not convinced.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:25 pm

dogfound wrote:the earth is apparently 4,500,000,000 years old.
and we know there has been an ice age.. huge changes in sea levels, changes in the shapes of continents.rain forests where there are now deserts and vice versa. yet on the strength of a couple of hundred years of recording temperatures people have rushed to conclude there is global warming and its man made.
they might be correct but im not convinced.

Totally agree