Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Climate change real or hoax ?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm

What is the views on here on this subject. Is it very real ? If it is then is it man made or a natural cycle of the world ? Either way does the governments around the world use this to reap the financial rewards. I.E. more tax citing climate change.
Is Trump right to call it basically a con job ?
My views it is totally natural cycle of the world, history shows that geographically everything changes, the weather changes dramatically. But we are being conned by those that rule over us to make us give them more money.
Blimey I'm right on one at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Climate change real or hoax ?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What is the views on here on this subject. Is it very real ? If it is then is it man made or a natural cycle of the world ? Either way does the governments around the world use this to reap the financial rewards. I.E. more tax citing climate change.
My views it is totally natural cycle of the world, history shows that geographically everything changes, the weather changes dramatically. But we are being conned by those that rule over us to make us give them more money.

Agree, man made climate change is bollocks billions are being made off it

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm

All part of the control mechanisms used by the elite to slowly eradicate freedoms as per your other post. Look into something called agenda 21 and you'll start to see how it all fits together and also as jock mentioned on the other thread look at the Kalergi plan.

I warn you mind its a proper red pill/blue pill moment and once you fall down the rabbit hole and start paying attention to how the world really works its impossible to get back to back to happy ignorance and people will think your a conspiracy nut!

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Natural cycle there has always been climate change.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Magners wrote:Natural cycle there has always been climate change.

This is my personal opinion, too; although I do believe mankind can and should do more to mitigate unnecessary pollution in the atmosphere that affects people rather than the global climate :thumbright:

History shows peaks and troughs of temperature high and low! ;)

And if you don't believe that, may the Thames freeze over and the summer of '76 be a figment of your father and grandad's imagination! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:35 am

The climate changes without humans but we've accelerated it. The worst part of it is the face we've turned the air we breath into poison!

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 am

At end day if governments back climate change its only the peasants who will pay for it! Like most things in life there is always ways to prove or disprove pheories but governments have last word?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:58 am

I think it is real but weather it is man made or natural is a different thing - records over billions of years show the world going through several ice ages followed by warming periods...

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:41 am

antill_dunning wrote:The climate changes without humans but we've accelerated it. The worst part of it is the face we've turned the air we breath into poison!

How do you know we are to blame ? There is no way of determinating it there is less co2 in the atmosphere than 10k years ago how can people explain that? was it man back then ?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:36 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:All part of the control mechanisms used by the elite to slowly eradicate freedoms as per your other post. Look into something called agenda 21 and you'll start to see how it all fits together and also as jock mentioned on the other thread look at the Kalergi plan.

I warn you mind its a proper red pill/blue pill moment and once you fall down the rabbit hole and start paying attention to how the world really works its impossible to get back to back to happy ignorance and people will think your a conspiracy nut!

Which other thread ?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What is the views on here on this subject. Is it very real ? If it is then is it man made or a natural cycle of the world ? Either way does the governments around the world use this to reap the financial rewards. I.E. more tax citing climate change.

It says in the Bible that the climate will change(i know you,re not a believer in it,just saying).Also coal is mentioned and used.so they didnt seem too bothered back in the day!! :lol: I think climate change/green issues are well over hyped chief tbh.I get that it aint right to fire crap and waste into the rivers and the sea but surely in this day and age we could find safe and clean ways of getting rid of the waste from a pit or a steel works?The gov,s have used the green issue to frighten people to death and make them willing pay extra tax to' combat' the so called enviro problem.The reality is they dont want organised labour and used the green issue to close the last of the heavy industry.so instead we get our soldiers to get killed for oil but that,s ok because you aint got to wipe your washing line before you peg your clothes out if you live near a coal mine.never mind that 11 year old boys mine the stuff in columbia which ends up here in our power stations.some morals eh?it was all decided by the good and great a long time ago mate that we,d be a service nation selling insurance etc and the less well of would be industrial.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:All part of the control mechanisms used by the elite to slowly eradicate freedoms as per your other post. Look into something called agenda 21 and you'll start to see how it all fits together and also as jock mentioned on the other thread look at the Kalergi plan.

Which other thread ?

Here you go
viewforum.php?f=2

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Which other thread ?

Here you go
viewforum.php?f=2

Thanks for trying, this takes me back to the mainpage, what's the heading ?

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:20 am

Stephen Hawkins obviously thinks it's true !!!

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:51 am

The scientists have spend decades examining every different type of food available to us, and telling us at various times that they are all dangerous and will give us all sorts of unpleasant illnesses. No food left to test so I suppose they had to spend funds on something else. Global warming seemed a good way to start. Once they realised we were'nt falling for that one, they changed it to climate change. Be interesting to see what the next big thing will be when they get bored with checking out our weather patterns.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 am

Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Which other thread ?

Here you go
viewforum.php?f=2

Thanks for trying, this takes me back to the mainpage, what's the heading ?

Ive found it now thanks :thumbup:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:53 pm

https://theenergyadvocate.co.uk/2017/02 ... lets-drax/

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Flown in from u.s.a to make our air greener and cleaner!You couldn,t make this up could you? :laughing6:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Yeah it's all part of the elite control so they can charge us 5p for tesco bags. Evil Bastards!!!

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 am

I don't know. Since the dawn of man we have ripped up the earth, taken its resources, and cut down all the trees. And the earths temperatures have risen following so I'm torn. I do lean on the side of its real, however I am a strong believer in people who disagree with it, because I feel these days people will believe anything.

A real question is, has man kind found the cure to cancer yet. I read an amazing report which stated that the cure was probably found 20/30 years ago, but big donations, wealthiest donating to charity for major tax incentives. And the biggest of them all, the pharmaceuticals are making billions off of chemo treatment and would never allow the cure to be released, and that if it did get released there would be a new disease that's worse which kills us off. It do go on a bit about being a global conspiracy to cull the population, stating it had been done before with the plague, Spanish influenza, polio, etc

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:19 am

I know,
Fill the car up and connect the hose
Through you living room window.
Just leave it run

Sit in the living room with the kids for a month
And see how your chest, the curtains and your settee cope with it ...

Come on boys ffs - what we are doing is not ideal for our planet

Shocking how - right wing capitalists disagree and can see the army of media at their disposal to manipulate us

Wake up ffs...

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:22 am

eddiep wrote:I know,
Just leave it run

Shocking how - right wing capitalists disagree and can see the army of media at their disposal to manipulate us

Wake up ffs...

Right wing capitalists ? :lol: wtf is that ment to mean please explain?

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:17 pm

wez1927 wrote:
antill_dunning wrote:The climate changes without humans but we've accelerated it. The worst part of it is the face we've turned the air we breath into poison!

How do you know we are to blame ? There is no way of determinating it there is less co2 in the atmosphere than 10k years ago how can people explain that? was it man back then ?

They can measure the levels of various gasses trapped in glaciers so they can look at how much co2 etc was in the atmosphere thousands of years ago. Not all co2 is man made but aerobic combustion produces co2 and we burn a hell of a lot! Not to mention the amount of trees that have been chopped down which take co2 out of the atmosphere

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Just leave it run

Wake up ffs...

Right wing capitalists ? :lol: wtf is that ment to mean please explain?

Perhaps it was dinosaurs using their cars too much that caused the ice age. ;)

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Just leave it run

Wake up ffs...

I take it you don't drive then ?
But yeah not good but who is to blame for not having cleaner cars ? The oil companies ? The Government because of all the tax they would loose if our good old combustible engines were banned. Labour told us that the new Diesel engines were good for air pollution but they lied and it is not. So they will most probably raise the Car taxes on these vehicles and reap the tax windfall. The London Mayor will charge £20 a day to drive a diesel in London and they will reap the tax windfall.
Car manufacturers will continue to build these engines because everyone gets rich from it and we get clobbered and get the blame for polluting the air.
But as far as global warming is concerned I would be more inclined to believe it if those in power and big companies wasn't getting stinking rich from it.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:07 pm

eddiep wrote: Shocking how - right wing capitalists disagree and can see the army of media at their disposal to manipulate us

Like most things it's really not as black and white as good vs. bad. Or as is often portrayed these days good kind hearted environmentally friendly left wing vs. the bad, evil, let's destroy the world because we're arseholes right wing.

Truth is "Right wing capitalists" sit happily on both side of this argument.

The clean energy market is worth something like $1.4 Trillion globally - do you think these companies are all not for profit or state owned?

Whether you think it's a good thing or a bad thing, it's undeniable that a lot of people are making good money from climate change and i'm pretty sure you'll find some right wing capitalists amongst them.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Her's an interesting read on this subject. Quite scary really!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... rebutton-t

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Can anyone explain why this month has seen record low temperatures in the north pole and record ice coverage? For a summer since records began ?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Hard to deny that if we are really destroying the worlds natural resources why aren't we stopping immediately and using other stuff! I'm with the natural change I don't believe in it

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 pm

wez1927 wrote:Can anyone explain why this month has seen record low temperatures in the north pole and record ice coverage? For a summer since records began ?

Where have you seen that?