Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do we need to change the colour of the top teir?

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Why are we debating this? The seats are being changed. I remember this post. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=178328&p=1853463&hilit=Red+seats#p1853463

Clearly ITK!!!

Yes. Annis can you comment on the info you were told?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 am

?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:35 am

RV Casual wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:Surely just applying Cymru or Wales to the seats,seeing as how FAW seem keen on keeping Wales Home Games at CCS?

To make a change like that would not have to cost a fortune as you are only talking about replacing a % of the seats..

Maybe as fans, if it was felt that strongly about, someone could approach the Club and ask could they be replaced or something like you suggest be added if the fans raise the funds, you never know, Tan might actually agree and go 50/50 on it.

Someone could set up a crowd funding page and it could be done once the funds were raised,

If everyone who bought a season ticket put £10 in over a season plus whatever other fans would put in plus you would have the money raised with 2 seasons to replace the lot.

i suggested this crowd funding idea months ago, only for those most upset and offended by these red seats to reply with ..why should they..Tans did it so Tan should cough up. type posts.
i honestly think its more an anti Tan thing than a seat colour thing

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 am

I see what you're saying, but surely changing the red seats to blue is a composite part of Tan reversing his own rebrand, as he stated himself?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:I see what you're saying, but surely changing the red seats to blue is a composite part of Tan reversing his own rebrand, as he stated himself?

they dont bother me anymore than none blue seats did at NP.. but if it means harmony i would chip in towards paying for blue ones..im sure the vast majority who have simply had a pants full of the endless anti Tan stuff would too.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Couldn't we just
put blue seat covers on for city games and take them off for Wales games makes Sense to me

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 am

Just wait until it gets the all-clear and make it a safe standing area. :occasion5:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:22 am

Leave them red and pick out in blue seats the word BLUEBIRDS it would look brilliant :bluebird: