Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Plenty Still Available at Cardiff City '

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 am

' Cardiff City are still selling Season tickets and they are Very cheap '

Support Neil and the Bluebirds in 2017/18!

2017/18 Cardiff City Football Club Season Tickets are still available for those who are yet to purchase!

Season Tickets are available for as little as £249 for Adults and just £49 for Juniors.

With our Family Ticket you can sign up two Adults and two Juniors for the entire ‘17/18 campaign for only £549.

Meanwhile, Season Tickets for 16-21s and full-time students are available for just £99 – find full 2017/18 Season Ticket prices below!

NO AGE ON STUDENT SEASON TICKETS :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

You can be a part-time student :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Plenty Still Available at Cardiff City '

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 am

Ticket prices for Cardiff City’s home 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship fixtures have been confirmed.

Cardiff City FC

Saturday 8th July 2017

Cardiff City 2017/18 fixture list
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Our fantastic value pricing structure sees Adult tickets available for as little as £15 in our Family zone, with Zone 4 Adult tickets still priced from just £16 for Members and £18 on General Sale.

Senior, 16-21, Junior, Full-Time Student, Family and Disabled Enclosure pricing is also available.

Tickets for the Bluebirds’ home matches in August, against Aston Villa, Sheffield United and QPR, will go on sale from 10am on Monday, 10th July!

Tickets will be available in person at the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office, on 0845 345 1400 or online here!

City’s twenty-three home league games are divided into three categories – Bronze, Silver and Gold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 am

Not just full time students, if you're doing a distance learning or part time degree and have an NUS card you can get a ticket for £99!

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 am

nubbsy wrote:Not just full time students, if you're doing a distance learning or part time degree and have an NUS card you can get a ticket for £99!

Correct Jack :thumbright: :thumbright: to be fair with these prices Cardiff should of sold at least 16,000 season tickets :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 am

Annis, there is also no age limit on student tickets either.
Last season you had to be under 25 but this season you can be any age.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Annis, there is also no age limit on student tickets either.

Brilliant, fans certainly can't moan with how the club have priced this season coming :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Annis, there is also no age limit on student tickets either.

not sure why they keep changing these categories.
no longer effects me but has cost me considerably over the years when i was paying for my semi grown up kids.
most annoying when 2 years previous or 2 years later the club come up with something like this that would have benefitted me only to change it again.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 am

dogfound wrote:

no longer effects me but has cost me considerably over the years when i was paying for my semi grown up kids.
most annoying when 2 years previous or 2 years later the club come up with something like this that would have benefitted me only to change it again.

As the club evolves they're trying to improve things.
I think they're doing a decent job.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:26 am

dogfound wrote:

Its frustrating but their finally doing the right things. It's these decisions the club are doing to try and encourage younger people that we will hopefuly see the benefit in years to come. What were seeing now is a backlash of apathy from the last 5/6 years of ignoring the loyal fans, it can't be reversed over night but we're going the right way.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:48 am

Bought mine and my 3 boys the week before last. Cost about 500 in total. This season will be first season that I won't miss a home game since the late 80s when I was first exiled away from Cardiff.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:29 am

nubbsy wrote:Not just full time students, if you're doing a distance learning or part time degree and have an NUS card you can get a ticket for £99!

What?? :shock:

I'm a mature student and NUS card holder!

How do I get a refund? (only joking on that bit)

That's brilliant value and the club should be targeting the local learning establishments to try and get students to sign up. The colleges of Cardiff and the surrounding areas are a massive opportunity and it's a bit of a no-brainer with fans of other clubs who (like I once was) are just happy to watch a decent level of football during their time away :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:33 am

They're very cheap found a ticket receipt from 2007 I'd paid £350 in the Grange End this year £300 in the Canton