Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget Theresa May and that scruffy clown Corbyn

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 am

These are 2 proper leaders
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Forget Theresa May and that scruffy clown Corbyn

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 am

You mean dictators. Wouldn't swap living in the UK for either of those countries.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:43 am

EastleighBlue wrote:You mean dictators. Wouldn't swap living in the UK for either of those countries.

I've been to USA, great country. Never been to Russia but I have a relative living there who said it's a brilliant country.

The let them all in and must not offend them attitude has failed Western Europe.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:53 am

murphy wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:You mean dictators. Wouldn't swap living in the UK for either of those countries.

I've been to USA, great country. Never been to Russia but I have a relative living there who said it's a brilliant country.

The let them all in and must not offend them attitude has failed Western Europe.

Worth taking a look at what is happening in this country. Watched from almost the time you leave your house until you get to wherever you are going by the thousands of cameras situated almost everywhere. As we have seen on this page yesterday, take part in a peaceful and legal demonstration and get suspended from your job. People trying to rip you off everywhere you go. Freedom of speech as long as you don't upset any minority groups or utter a word that could be considered racist. I visit the USA regularly and I don't think they would put up with half the stuff that goes on in this country, especially our traditional customer service.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 am

I can understand the point about Putin but I wonder if people look closely they will see the other person in the picture is the bog cleaner.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 am

Interesting Putin is dominating the handshake, with his hand on the top.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Lions ;)

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Putin dominates by fear and fear alone, he speaks of nationalism on tv but his idea is total control of everybody and everything.

Trump really sums up the US in that it is open to anything and anyone who can sell the American dream.

The UK is fecked and will get worse, even the Faroe Islands laugh at us.