Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea topics......

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Are you feeling ok? This is stranger than your usual rantings. :D

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Are you feeling ok? This is stranger than your usual rantings. :D

Always a pleasure toying with a fantasy property developer!

It is such a shame you do not have the courage of your convictions!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:I enjoy making you bubble inside, why on earth would I answer that. Look at you for Pete's sake, you are posessed with the spirit of this man, it is wonderful to behold :laughing6:

I sense the floundering of a desperate man! I am truly clam young man. I have not been exposed as the truly weak individual who cannot admit that he once posted as Roath Magic. The reason you cannot do so, who will be exposed as a fantasist and a liar.

Man up young man! I am not bubbling, I am the person who has the upper hand in this discourse!

Are you the same poster as Roath Magic or not? Confirm or deny! Otherwise you have no credibility!
Any intellectual can see you are exposed!

:laughing6: My word. One mans upper hand is the others figure of fun.

So you admit you are a fantasist then! Congratulations! I admire your candid confession!
It's not pity I feel but regret the system has failed you.

Was Ceri so much more popular than you growing up?

I presume you already know who this joker is. I was aware that he had been sussed and that we would be surprised when we found out who he was. I am wondering if he is even a Swans fan, or someone who is just a wind up merchant. At least it has become obvious why he has'nt been banned this time, and it looks as if he is not as clever as he thinks he is.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Are you feeling ok? This is stranger than your usual rantings. :D

There is only one persons strings being tweaked here my friend. We all know your first thought when you wake and the last before you sleep. You are dictated when you post, how you post and how long for. You are still ranting about things and posting things from 5 years ago :laughing6:

Its wonderful, truly. :D

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I presume you already know who this joker is. I was aware that he had been sussed and that we would be surprised when we found out who he was. I am wondering if he is even a Swans fan, or someone who is just a wind up merchant. At least it has become obvious why he has'nt been banned this time, and it looks as if he is not as clever as he thinks he is.

I know many people, hundreds, thousands even. And will know thousands more. :laughing6:

I havent been banned because I am a superb poster with excellently rational points without the need to go off topic to further any point :thumbup:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

There is only one persons strings being tweaked here my friend. We all know your first thought when you wake and the last before you sleep. You are dictated when you post, how you post and how long for. You are still ranting about things and posting things from 5 years ago :laughing6:

Its wonderful, truly. :D

You know you are struggling young man and all your so desperate floundering and masquerading are futile.

Are youthe same poster as Roath Magic? Are you are property developer on the east coast of Australia? Did you really receive an invite from Jordan Belfort to one of his seminars?

A failure to answer is indicative of your credibility not mine.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
You know you are struggling Young man and all your spdesperate floundering a nd masquerading are futil.

You are the same poster as Roath Magic? Are you are property developer in the east coast of Australia? Did you really receive an invite from Jordan Belfort to one of his seminars?

Havent we been through this already?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I presume you already know who this joker is. I was aware that he had been sussed and that we would be surprised when we found out who he was. I am wondering if he is even a Swans fan, or someone who is just a wind up merchant. At least it has become obvious why he has'nt been banned this time, and it looks as if he is not as clever as he thinks he is.

I know many people, hundreds, thousands even. And will know thousands more. :laughing6:

I havent been banned because I am a superb poster with excellently rational points without the need to go off topic to further any point :thumbup:

Wrong. As the saying goes, give someone enough rope....

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
You know you are struggling Young man and all your spdesperate floundering a nd masquerading are futil.

You are the same poster as Roath Magic? Are you are property developer in the east coast of Australia? Did you really receive an invite from Jordan Belfort to one of his seminars?

Havent we been through this already?

Still no answer? The silence is deafening!

Speak soon, maybe in a week or two! You are such fun to expose!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Wrong. As the saying goes, give someone enough rope....

Nope utterly correct. Your true rivalry is coming out in this thread now :laughing6:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Not leaving are you? This was so fascinating :D

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Not leaving are you? This was so fascinating :D

Good night! Be true to thy self!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Good night! Be true to thy self!

Have a worderful evening sir :occasion5:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 pm

SnackaJack wrote:

Nope utterly correct. Your true rivalry is coming out in this thread now :laughing6:

Just repeating what I have been told. There is reason you are still posting, and it has nothing to do with your superior intellect.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:

Just repeating what I have been told. There is reason you are still posting, and it has nothing to do with your superior intellect.

Well i refuse to believe my intellect is just a coincidence. :D

You do realise I post whenever I like don't you?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:

Well i refuse to believe my intellect is just a coincidence. :D

You do realise I post whenever I like don't you?

You are positively encouraged to post at the moment, and while there is a reason for that, it has nothing to do with your super intelligence. But don't take my word for it. Have a good night.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Nobody encourages me to post, I post when I like. As always. :D

Night to you too, equally riveting. :laughing6:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Boring