Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The waiting game

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 am

Do you think it will be a waiting game for Warnock to get his finally few signings over the line?

I think he has a midfielder in mind but if it doesn't come off I think he will sign Mcgugan instead.

I think the money he has will be spent on 1 forward then get another attacking squad player.

Warnock doesn't seem to be panicking or worried about any signings he's remaining carm even after losing out on a winger already.

It feels great as a fan to have a manager you trust and don't get to worried about signings because you know by the time the season starts he will have the squad he wants

Re: The waiting game

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:16 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:Do you think it will be a waiting game for Warnock to get his finally few signings over the line?

I think he has a midfielder in mind but if it doesn't come off I think he will sign Mcgugan instead.

I think the money he has will be spent on 1 forward then get another attacking squad player.

Warnock doesn't seem to be panicking or worried about any signings he's remaining carm even after losing out on a winger already.

It feels great as a fan to have a manager you trust and don't get to worried about signings because you know by the time the season starts he will have the squad he wants

Agree ,i think Adam is the player we are after