A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' New signing today '

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Another copy and paste post from the op?

This board has more copy and paste than an infant school art class. Usually followed by a comment like " I was told the same".

Smart assess are back again, know it alls, ye i found it on twitter and i copied it and put it on here :D :ayatollah: problem?

Don't worry, if this gets pulled off then they look like the idiots.

That is not true though is it?

The criticism of the opening poster was not the accuracy of the claim made elsewhere beforehand that Tomlinson may be signing for us but that he regularly pinches other people's posts and passes them off as his own in an apparent attempt to be " in the know"

The original post may have been edited since i logged on but i dont see how anyone has claimed to be in the know here - just speculation and rumours.

If the rumours were broken on a different site then great. Those who logged in to that site knew about this rumour a few hours before me.

I dont log onto other city cited so i appreciated the info.

Anyone concerned abour inter forum bragging rights needs to realise there are far bigger woŕries in this world than who spreads the latest gossip about possible ccfc transfers.

As someone who lives away from home it is good to have somewhere to come for all news city and for that i thank Annis and all the mods.

I really dont care if the news is second, third or fourth hand itS all news to me and this forum is where i come for it.

I agree.

Re: UPDATED ' Cardiff closing in on seventh signing '

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Done Deal!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:It's official

I stand corrected!

Well done CCFC
Annis take your hat off son!

I know I just said ....

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Tada
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:Tada

Great news

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Jack,

I think you owe a few posters an apology and I was shocked to see you continually go for posters, worst rumor ever Hmmmmmm

Re: DEAL DONE " CARDIFF CITY SIGN 7TH PLAYER "

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Bristol forum

"Really enjoyed watching him, he could be frustrating, he could be brilliant, but at least it was exciting.

And to Cardiff of all clubs ffs. "

Tomlin to score a hatrick against Bristol.. you heard it here first.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jack,

I think you owe a few posters an apology and I was shocked to see you continually go for posters, worst rumor ever Hmmmmmm

ANNIS ANNIS KNOCK HIM OUT

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Great signing !! Someone to bring the ball forward and threaten, exactly what the doctor ordered.

Any idea on how much the fee is ?

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff closing in on seventh signing? ? ?

Fake account Annis

Reese, I thought so that's why I put so many question marks, Cheers :thumbright:

Still got the info correct tho haha!!!!

Happy with this signing guy oozes class

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Very, very happy with this. At last we are starting to see real quality. Warnock sees him as another Taraabt; boy oh boy if he can anything even approaching his talent out of him we are flying :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Brilliant signing, Welcome to Cardiff Lee :ayatollah:

Here's a quick interview with him and neil warnock, Interesting stuff what Neil had to say about Tan saying well lets go and sign him permanently if we can't get him on loan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1O2SA2H8QE

I did try embedding the video but I dont know how to do it sorry.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Cardiff City Sign Lee Tomlin from Bristol City on a three year deal :bluebird: :bluebird:

Neil Warnock: “Lee reminds me of Adel Taarabt who I had at QPR. He’s always a threat when he’s on the ball and you’re never quite sure what he’s going to do, but I’m hoping I can get the best out of him here.

“There’s a lot more to come from Lee. His creativity is second to none and we want to give him the platform to use that. This is the right atmosphere for him to revel in.”

Lee Tomlin also had his say on joining the Bluebirds, he added: “I’m over the moon to be at Cardiff City – absolutely buzzing to be at the club and looking forward to getting started.

“I want to get back to the Premier League and I feel I can do that here. I know a lot of the lads here already which makes things even easier for me ahead of travelling down to Cornwall next week.”

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:16 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff closing in on seventh signing? ? ?

Fake account Annis

Reese, I thought so that's why I put so many question marks, Cheers :thumbright:

Still got the info correct tho haha!!!!

Happy with this signing guy oozes class

:thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Reece, posters get scared to put out what they hear,because theres always some posters who just want to prove them wrong, very sad.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:23 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote::bluebird:

Annis do me a favour, pinch me! I'm getting too excited :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:31 pm

City Slicker wrote:

:lol: :bluebird:

Very very exciting season ahead :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Cardiff City Sign Lee Tomlin from Bristol City on a three year deal :bluebird: :bluebird:

It is believed Cardiff City have paid £2mill plus for Lee Tromlin :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm

nubbsy wrote:In all my days I've never seen a rumour snowball so big and so fast without any solid sources/evidence! And that includes the dirk kuyt fiasco!

It is believed Cardiff City have paid £2mill plus for Lee Tromlin :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Very very exciting season ahead :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

f**k me that hurt, do you always pinch so hard? :bluescarf: :lol: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:40 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

f**k me that hurt, do you always pinch so hard? :bluescarf: :lol: :bluescarf:

:lol: :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Im loving seeing our fans so happy and excited for our new season ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Annis, I haven't personally insulted, abused or 'gone at' anyone. My original point was that the OP just copies and pastes posts which he does so I didn't trust his info. My next concern was the lack of reputable evidence supporting the claim, so until now it was a rumour.

I doubted your sources and I've been happily proved wrong as I think he's a great player. I don't see who I owe an apology to or for what? If you disagree feel free to explain...

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:52 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Annis, I haven't personally insulted, abused or 'gone at' anyone. My original point was that the OP just copies and pastes posts which he does so I didn't trust his info. My next concern was the lack of reputable evidence supporting the claim, so until now it was a rumour.

I doubted your sources and I've been happily proved wrong as I think he's a great player. I don't see who I owe an apology to or for what? If you disagree feel free to explain...

Jack, you've always been a good poster and I have always respected your posts, but fans get excited and some see stuff and can't wait to put it out, I was texted twice by two people who are well connected with City,but even I was worried it was not 100%, as things change in football fast.
I can take the critics, as I laugh it off, for years I have had time and time again, as the usual suspects look to prove me or others wrong,which is sad, most just come on from other forums,which is very sad, don't get like them,your much better than them :thumbright: :thumbright:

Jack,We should all unite and get behind what looks like the most exciting season for years and we are in BLUE :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:53 pm

WELCOME aboard LEE

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 pm

What a signing can't wait to see us in action now,wonder if he'll be at Taffs well watching tomorrow

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Jack, you've always been a good poster and I have always respected your posts, but fans get excited and some see stuff and can't wait to put it out, I was texted twice by two people who are well connected with City,but even I was worried it was not 100%, as things change in football fast.
I can take the critics, as I laugh it off, for years I have had time and time again, as the usual suspects look to prove me or others wrong,which is sad, most just come on from other forums,which is very sad, don't get like them,your much better than them :thumbright: :thumbright:

Jack,We should all unite and get behind what looks like the most exciting season for years and we are in BLUE :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Same goes mate. I've got no interest in proving people wrong or squabbles I'll leave that to roathie lol Well happy with this signing and I think bar shipping off a few squad players we're pretty much good to go!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Yes Jack,we now need to ship out three or four players Noone,John,Pilks etc

Exciting season ahead :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Same goes mate. I've got no interest in proving people wrong or squabbles I'll leave that to roathie lol Well happy with this signing and I think bar shipping off a few squad players we're pretty much good to go!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Fair play you were right all along, some of us never learn :oops: ;)

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Fantastic signing at this level.

He's known for being inconsistent but I think Warnock will get the best out of him.

Great player and gives us someone who can take decent set pieces - better than Whitts has for the last couple of years.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:In all my days I've never seen a rumour snowball so big and so fast without any solid sources/evidence! And that includes the dirk kuyt fiasco!

Thats nearly 4 million on strikers weve spent, him and ward Not bad business when boro just paid 14 million for that donkey from Forrest