Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is left to get?

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Now that Tomlin has signed and I guess he's the number 10 NW is looking for, Who's next to come in?

What positions do we need ?

we've got 4 strikers already in Zohore, Ward ( used as a winger ) , Saadi and Healy ( injured )
I think we'll go one up top so that should be enough.

A holding player to come in for Ralls would be my preference as I don't really rate him. :ayatollah:

Re: What is left to get?

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Apparently we need one more thing now-
A load of cut price blue seats

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Im happy with our team and options now.
Wing options laing hoilett harris pilks ward even saadi
Striker options zohore saadi ward tomlin pilks

Solid in midfield and solid in defence

Lets go

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:06 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Im happy with our team and options now.
Wing options laing hoilett harris pilks ward even saadi
Striker options zohore saadi ward tomlin pilks

Solid in midfield and solid in defence

Lets go

Agree to be honest with you. Very very happy and I'm looking forward to Burton now.
I think he'll still bring in a couple of loans.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Don't think we need anyone else but if I was to choose one more position it would be a winger someone like van la parra from Huddersfield who's very direct,saying that with the squad we got at the min I think we will challenge next season

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Reza wrote:Don't think we need anyone else but if I was to choose one more position it would be a winger someone like van la parra from Huddersfield who's very direct,saying that with the squad we got at the min I think we will challenge next season

I think mendez laing is gonna surprise a lot of people and will be your very direct player, think he could turn a hidden gem to be honest and soon stake his claim as a starting 11 player