Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' NEIL WAROCK: "THATS IT" '

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

I think we need another striker and centre midfielder

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Once we get rid of the dead-wood and high earners, I think the squad we have will look very capable.

Can see one or two squad players coming in on free transfers, but think the signings we have made are a massive improvement on what we had.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Interesting comments about the bids for Morrison and needing to be realistic.
Last year of his contract, 6 million and run for the hills.
Let's hope the deal if it does happen, happens quickly.
Replacement for a few million and we could be all square on the transfer dealings this season.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Personally I think that it's been a great transfer window and 1 of the best we have had as a club for a long time. I can see why warnock doesn't want any more. As stated above more than likely budget as well as squad size trying to keep everyone happy. Also don't see the point in adding anyone else unless they are likely to start every game. We have enough squad players. Tomlin is quality I believe and can pick holes I defences for Zohore / Siaddi.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm surprised he has been able to sign this many without getting rid of some of them.

I still think we might bring another striker in but need to get rid of the likes of Noone, Pilks, John, Okeefe first.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

I think he's probably convinced the board that Tomlin can be his superstar and that if we sign him he won't ask for anything more until he offloads a few squad players

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Looking at that squad I doubt that we'll take much part in the Jan transfer window unless of some unforeseen bad luck as regards injuries or suspensions.Its easy to understand the logic of this approach compared to a Jan transfer when you pay over the odds and the choices are not so good.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 am

Unless Looc is going to be a starting DM then I like us to sign one more. Though it has been good buinesses so far think one more quality signing and we will be right up their.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

Where is Joe Ledley off then?