Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ONLY £15 TO WATCH CARDIFF CITY AWAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP "

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

" ONLY £15 TO WATCH CARDIFF CITY AWAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP "

Ticket prices have been confirmed for the Bluebirds’ 2017/18 league fixture at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday, 19th August.

Please note, only Cardiff City FC Season Ticket holders and Gold Members are eligible to purchase.

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Cardiff City – Saturday, 19th August 2017 (3pm)

Steve Bull Stand (Lower Tier):

Adults: £15:00
Senior Citizens 65+: £10:00
Under 21: £10:00
Under 17: £10:00
Under 12: £5.00

Disabled Allocations:

Disabled (Ambulant + Wheelchair) at relevant age band above. Carer free of charge

Additional Information:

*Supporters under 21 years of age should carry identification, which may be required at Molineux.

ON SALE: Wednesday, 19th July (10am)

http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

0845 345 1400
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " ONLY £15 TO WATCH CARDIFF CITY AWAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHI

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:14 pm

That's brilliant, fair play Wolves, now offer their fans the same prices City.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Good on Wolves, that's how to attract more away fans. Burton and Wolves for me in August for sure.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

That's me and my 10 years old confirmed! 20 quid for us both is superb! Well done wolves

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm really up for this might even see how much the bus is but then I don't really mind the drive

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 am

Blue_Barber wrote:I'm really up for this might even see how much the bus is but then I don't really mind the drive

Where you from mate ?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:19 am

Gelli- Ton Pentre

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:18 am

Booked on National Express to Birmingahm for £12 return. £27 for transport and ticket can't get much better than that :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:28 am

With these cheap prices and Burton aways cheap prices our away support average will be way up there at the start of the season, more clubs should do this :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am

Sorry to disappoint everyone but Wolves has sent the club the wrong prices and Mona is finding out today what the correct price will be.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:56 am

seanccfc7 wrote:Booked on National Express to Birmingahm for £12 return. £27 for transport and ticket can't get much better than that :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Don't forget your train from B'ham to Wolverhampton. I'd book that soom as well, just in case.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:18 am

AV3 wrote:
seanccfc7 wrote:Booked on National Express to Birmingahm for £12 return. £27 for transport and ticket can't get much better than that :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Don't forget your train from B'ham to Wolverhampton. I'd book that soom as well, just in case.

Yeah wouldn't want to not guarantee getting a train to Wolverhampton that's every 6 minutes from New Street :lol:

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Every 6 minutes? It isn't the Jubilee line you know?

There Are 2 direct trains an hour. Of course, you could add another £2 to your savings by catching a train that stops everywhere en route.

Personally, I would just book it, saves time queuing up on the day. Still you know best

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 pm

AV3 wrote:Every 6 minutes? It isn't the Jubilee line you know?

There Are 2 direct trains an hour. Of course, you could add another £2 to your savings by catching a train that stops everywhere en route.

Personally, I would just book it, saves time queuing up on the day. Still you know best

I'll risk it mate but thanks anyway :thumbright:

P.S Jubilee line is every 4 minutes ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Depart Cardiff 9.15
Arrive Birmingham 12.10
Half hour walk across Birmingham & queue for train tickets
20 minute train to Wolverhampton
Arrive in Wolverhampton 4 hours after leaving Cardiff :lol:

20 minute train back to Birmingham
15 minute walk across Birmingham
Depart Birmingham 19.00
Arrive back in Cardiff 21.30

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really know how to live it up. :occasion5:

You don't come across as the type of person who "risks" things.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:19 pm

I'd be surprised if we don't sell our allocation for wolves £15 and one of the closer games.

I don't see why you need to be a member though just a way for the club to take in money.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Heard some rumours today that there was a cock up in communications from Wolves and an email went out to travel club organisers saying that the actual prices will be amended this week to 25 ish.

Hopefully just someone s*ite stirring but it's what I was told by A travel group member tonight