Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Mixed night for Bruno Manga last night '

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 am

MIXED NIGHT FOR BRUNO MANGA LAST NIGHT

Bruno Manga can consider himself harshly treated by the referee. The Gabon international appeared to lose his footing - possibly the result of a Tavistock trip - and bundled over the Lambs' centre-forward on 68 minutes, with the official quick to whistle for a home penalty, much to the local fans' delight.

It was duly converted by Adam Carter and Warnock even joked after the game that "Bruno was probably at fault for both the goals".

But despite a couple of hairy moments, Manga produced another classy outing, particularly on the ball. The quality of his touches stood out like a beacon against such modest opponents and it reminded everyone connected with Cardiff how great it is to have Bruno back and signed on for a couple more years.

Re: ' Mixed night for Bruno Manga last night '

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Bruno is head and shoulders up there with the best defenders the Championship has to offer, he reminds me of Lillian Thuram, with such composure and finesse on the ball, rarely panics but is sometimes prone to a hiccup, excited to see how he progresses this season.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Bruno is head and shoulders up there with the best defenders the Championship has to offer, he reminds me of Lillian Thuram, with such composure and finesse on the ball, rarely panics but is sometimes prone to a hiccup, excited to see how he progresses this season.

I feel the same way about Manga :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Bruno is head and shoulders up there with the best defenders the Championship has to offer, he reminds me of Lillian Thuram, with such composure and finesse on the ball, rarely panics but is sometimes prone to a hiccup, excited to see how he progresses this season.

Different class at this level, Manga signing a new contract this summer is the best signing of the summer by a mile

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Different class at this level, Manga signing a new contract this summer is the best signing of the summer by a mile
totally agree :thumbright: him and bambas class at the back, i dont think there's better in the championship :ayatollah: