Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC Gets A Brand New Music Show!

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:57 pm

James Corden is a clever individual from making the TV Hit Series Gavin & Stacey, all the way to hosting The Late Late Show With James Corden, in which introduced a certain Carpool Karaoke which is a huge hit on the Internet, and now BBC have announced that James Corden's Carpool Karaoke will be joined with BBC to make a brand new show which will be out this autumn and will involve A-List Song Artists, this is a no shock because it is done on the internet, so don't forget the trailer that was released on the new Carpool Karaoke TV Series Trailer, which includes Will Smith flying a helicopter.

Here is all the information YOU need to know about BBC Carpool Karaoke.

WHAT WE KNOW:
There will be 6 Episodes of Carpool Karaoke
It will be released this Autumn
James Corden will still be hosting it
It will be made by James Corden TV Filming Crew
It will feature Worldwide Famous Song Artists
It will involve Live Singing, Interviews and more

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:
We don't know the exact date and time
We don't know what surprises they got in store

LET ME KNOW: Are you a fan of the famous Carpool Karaoke?

MY THOUGHTS: This is huge as I love the Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and can not wait until it is debuted on the BBC in Autumn

Want To Know More? Click This Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40658569

Re: BBC Gets A Brand New Music Show!

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:50 pm

I for one won't be watching I bloody detest James Corden. He is so far up his own backside, he's not funny just Swansea stupid!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:39 pm

avondaleblue wrote:I for one won't be watching I bloody detest James Corden. He is so far up his own backside, he's not funny just Swansea stupid!

We're not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgoeXwMjy_w

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:49 pm

I can't wait till the season starts again.
Christ alive.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:56 am

Is this the same James Corden whose one of the unfunniest twats on TV? If so I'll give it a miss. Gavin and Stacey, I thought it was a documentary.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 am

Mate - my sympathies..

Go and see the Blockheads at the Globe in November....

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

I have to assume you're his agent ?

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:14 am

This is a must watch...lol :shock: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcVR0gS ... GW&index=3

Watch to the end....then bang your head on the wall. :banghead: :banghead: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:45 am

Lay off the guy folks, he's just passionate about a few things including City, we're all one so cut him some slack !!

Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Lay off the guy folks, he's just passionate about a few things including City, we're all one so cut him some slack !!

Of course you're right, but he has now had a few hits on his vlog... :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Lay off the guy folks, he's just passionate about a few things including City, we're all one so cut him some slack !!

Of course you're right, but he has now had a few hits on his vlog... :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

And he can thank me for that for giving his blog a mention. :lol:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 pm

norms76 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Many Thanks guys for the Support as always it's my first series of The ReaN Show so there was always going to be a few flaws in the first couple of episodes but it, get better each episode.
I have been a Cardiff fan since 2003 :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

As always if you have any questions on my new Show, just let me know in this post and I will answer them asap.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:
norms76 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Many Thanks guys for the Support as always it's my first series of The ReaN Show so there was always going to be a few flaws in the first couple of episodes but it, get better each episode.
I have been a Cardiff fan since 2003 :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

As always if you have any questions on my new Show, just let me know in this post and I will answer them asap.

I have my own Official Music Album called The ReaNation for the first time ever, and 1 song from the album gets released, so I hope you all enjoy them every saturday.