Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office booking fees

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:33 pm

My sister purchased a membership over the phone and was told £20 exactly but I thought there was normally a booking? However she wasn't told of this so just wondered if she will have a surprise when she gets the bill? :shock:

Re: Ticket office booking fees

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:My sister purchased a membership over the phone and was told £20 exactly but I thought there was normally a booking? However she wasn't told of this so just wondered if she will have a surprise when she gets the bill? :shock:

Maybe it's on match tickets only? Anyway isn't such payments being banned in future I heard on radio,?

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:My sister purchased a membership over the phone and was told £20 exactly but I thought there was normally a booking? However she wasn't told of this so just wondered if she will have a surprise when she gets the bill? :shock:

Maybe it's on match tickets only? Anyway isn't such payments being banned in future I heard on radio,?[/quot

hope your correct coz its a con

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 am

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Maybe it's on match tickets only? Anyway isn't such payments being banned in future I heard on radio,?[/quot

hope your correct coz its a con

Yes it is a con as you are actually gettimg charged twice ! Once by card company and then by retailer like city? Not sure of precise details but it was to do with booking fees being outlawed. :old: