Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jazz Richards

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Got a feeling all is not well.. The only sub that didn't get any time at Tavistock, even when we went down to 10 men! Not on the radar for tonights game or Taffs Well.
Lets see if he makes the cut for Plymouth?

Re: Jazz Richards

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 pm

i said elsewhere it seems we have a lot of defenders and especially people who play at Right back.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:i said elsewhere it seems we have a lot of defenders and especially people who play at Right back.

Get rid of the jack.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Fuk him off neil

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:i said elsewhere it seems we have a lot of defenders and especially people who play at Right back.

Get rid of the jack.

:o

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Get rid of the jack.

has done ok for us as have many jacks and players associated with Swansea.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 am

i dont get our fans, he was one of the best players coming into the end of last season.
Struggled at first with settling in and injuries.
But all in all done ok.

Also to reply to him not coming on with 10 men, no one went off injured. He rested Mendez Laing. And wanted to give cardiff more of a test by playing with 10 men, he said so himself.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 am

f**k if hell did you lot watch any games end if last season? Jazz was practically flawless.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:53 am

Maybe warnock knows what he can do so would rather at this stage, give pelts some game time after injury and see how some of the others go?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 am

I think its odd if he hasn’t had any game time at all in pre-season and we have another right back to come into the frame soon.

ideally replace him with a left footed left back as competition for Bennett

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 am

bluebird7291 wrote:i dont get our fans, he was one of the best players coming into the end of last season.
But all in all done ok.

Also to reply to him not coming on with 10 men, no one went off injured. He rested Mendez Laing. And wanted to give cardiff more of a test by playing with 10 men, he said so himself.

I might be reading too much into this but I also don't fully side with Neil comments about playing with 10 men. It's pretty insulting to both Jazz and the opposition.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i dont get our fans, he was one of the best players coming into the end of last season.
But all in all done ok.

someone speaking sense :thumbup: he was superb for us last season , lets hope the cardiff players doesn't read this forum with posters like darboy posting utter shit. He's not even a city fan ffs :lol:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm

nubbsy wrote:f**k if hell did you lot watch any games end if last season? Jazz was practically flawless.

Take no notice Nubbs, it's Dahboy & he hates everyone & everything. He must be a right laugh to know in person. :laughing6:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Looks like Jazz along with Pilks & Camp are carrying niggles going by Warnocks quotes last night posted below.

Along with Jazz Richards and Anthony Pilkington, who have also been carrying niggles, Warnock was hopeful Camp would feature against Plymouth on Friday.

The clash could see the former Rotherham gloveman finally get a chance to stake his claim for the No.1 jersey after impressive displays by Etheridge so far this pre-season.

"They’re training now with the fitness guys," Warnock said on the trio.

"I thought we might have got half a game out of them tonight (Wednesday) but (the fitness coaches) didn’t want to. So I went along with what they said.

"They’ve worked hard in training so I’d be surprised if they don’t have half a game on Friday."

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:33 pm

norms76 wrote:Looks like Jazz along with Pilks & Camp are carrying niggles going by Warnocks quotes last night posted below.

Along with Jazz Richards and Anthony Pilkington, who have also been carrying niggles, Warnock was hopeful Camp would feature against Plymouth on Friday.

The clash could see the former Rotherham gloveman finally get a chance to stake his claim for the No.1 jersey after impressive displays by Etheridge so far this pre-season.

"They’re training now with the fitness guys," Warnock said on the trio.

"I thought we might have got half a game out of them tonight (Wednesday) but (the fitness coaches) didn’t want to. So I went along with what they said.

"They’ve worked hard in training so I’d be surprised if they don’t have half a game on Friday."

Well found, I knew there was something up :thumbup:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Jazz Richards is an excellent player and a vital member of the squad for next season

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Richards started badly but so did everyone last season. He was probably our most consistent player in 2nd half of the season.