" JOE LEDLEY REJECTS "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JOE LEDLEY REJECTS "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Wales midfielder Joe Ledley has rejected offers from clubs in China and Turkey following his Crystal Palace exit.
Attachments
i.jpeg
i.jpeg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 6301 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" JOE LEDLEY REJECTS "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " JOE LEDLEY REJECTS "

Postby Always Blue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Would love to see him back at city :bluescarf:
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
Always Blue

Postby Penyfai Blue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Always Blue wrote:Would love to see him back at city :bluescarf:

Before tonight's game I would have said the same but after watching Louic Demour control the game tonight, unfortunately we don't need Ledley.
Penyfai Blue

Postby Ibby » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 pm

So far he has not got a new club.
Ibby

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 am

I'm not an advocate of Ledley coming back to City but I am surprised that no other Championship club has made a move for him as yet; or have they? :?

Joe isn't for Neil Warnock's Cardiff City FC and their wage limitations but he certainly isn't a poor player either!

He is currently missing a large chunk of pre-season training and that will tell once he eventually finds a club, so he needs to be careful not to get himself into a Hal Robson-Kanu situation where the type of club that would now sign him simply cannot afford or are unwilling to meet his possible demands?

Either way, he needs to be training and playing or his situation might become more limited...unless he is genuinely interested in a move to Turkey or one of the emerging Leagues like China or Japan :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby mallo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 am

Bring him home x
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:59 am

Sven wrote:I'm not an advocate of Ledley coming back to City but I am surprised that no other Championship club has made a move for him as yet; or have they? :?

Joe isn't for Neil Warnock's Cardiff City FC and their wage limitations but he certainly isn't a poor player either!

He is currently missing a large chunk of pre-season training and that will tell once he eventually finds a club, so he needs to be careful not to get himself into a Hal Robson-Kanu situation where the type of club that would now sign him simply cannot afford or are unwilling to meet his possible demands?

Either way, he needs to be training and playing or his situation might become more limited...unless he is genuinely interested in a move to Turkey or one of the emerging Leagues like China or Japan :ayatollah:

He may not be as fit as he would have been if he was with a club right now Sven, but at least he won't be able to get any slower than he was by not training. That would be virtually impossible.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Jules » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:29 am

Seems to be pricing himself out of the market perhaps ? He said himself he would like to try abroad !!
Here ?No thanks as IMO we ok in midfield.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
Always Blue wrote:Would love to see him back at city :bluescarf:

Before tonight's game I would have said the same but after watching Louic Demour control the game tonight, unfortunately we don't need Ledley.

Let's be a bit careful in building up Demour !! So far he's only played against non-league opposition and all of a sudden he's a better bet than a player who played a good role in getting an international team to the semis of the Euros despite breaking a leg only weeks before !! Even by City fans standards that's pretty optimistic :lol:

I'm also hopeful Demour is going to be a star for us but at the moment the safer bet is Ledley based on currently and previous performance.

I do think Ledley would do a very good job at this level and certainly wouldn't be too upset if he came in, particularly as we are still likely to lose O'Keefe, Noone and possibly others but only at a reasonable cost that we can afford.
piledriver64

Postby oxfordblue » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 pm

I'd sign Joe up ,would be a great buy for us
oxfordblue

Postby oxfordblue » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Always need back up, Ledley, Gunnarsson, Damour and Ralls would get us through a tough season when the injuries and suspensions kick in
oxfordblue

Postby DexterMorgan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:42 pm

I'd have him back. But i can't pick him ahead of Gunnarsson (they play a similar role), Aron is a Gem in my opinion.
DexterMorgan

Postby Blue_Barber » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 pm

He's not going to be wanting to play as a back up this stage of his career I can see him elsewhere or back up to Scotland maybe -
Or if a certain west club come knocking whTs to say he wouldn't go there?? Money talks end of the day
Blue_Barber

Return to General Chat