Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan ready to sell Championship club

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Cardiff EXCLUSIVE: Vincent Tan ready to sell Championship club for £30m

VINCENT TAN is ready to sell Cardiff for £30m, seven years after taking over the Championship club.

By David Woods
Vincent Tan is prepared to sell Cardiff for £30m
A 32-page brochure seen by Starsport has been prepared by London-based WMG Advisors for potential investors.

It states: “Opportunity exists to invest in English football market though acquisition of Cardiff City Football Club, a professional football team playing in the EFL Championship.

“The club was acquired by Vincent Tan in 2010, whose support enabled the club to develop and be promoted to the Premier League in 2013/14 – total investment in excess of £130m.”

In March, Tan denied he was actively looking to sell Cardiff, but he did add: “If I am offered the right price, I will certainly consider.

“I have always publicly said that except for my family, all my businesses are for sale at the right price. I do not fall in love with my businesses.”

Re: Vincent Tan ready to sell Championship club

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:03 pm

just as we're starting to look like we're about to have a good season he goes and unsettles the entire club.

one last f**k you from Tan

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:just as we're starting to look like we're about to have a good season he goes and unsettles the entire club.

if it's true, of course

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:just as we're starting to look like we're about to have a good season he goes and unsettles the entire club.

if it's true, of course

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

£30 million yet we own him a lot more........

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Every man and his dog knows tan will sell if right offe comes in As been case for several years! So nothing new and probably nothing to do with tan this article , :thumbup:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:

if it's true, of course

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

£30 million yet we own him a lot more........

yes we do owe him more , but thats how business is. if something is more trouble than the worth you off load and cut losses irrelevant of what the accounts say....
dont understand anyone that desperately wants him gone saying..one last f**k you. tbh.
the ultimate in whatever he does is wrong.