Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Aberdeen fans attacked in Bosnia "

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 am

TERRIFIED Aberdeen fans were left covered in blood last night after being battered by thugs in Bosnia.

Thursday 20th July 2017

A group of around 50 Dons supporters were forced to flee as a bar they were drinking in was invaded by hooligans swinging metal poles.

Several were taken to hospital for treatment to cuts and bruises after the mayhem in Mostar.

Around 200 Reds were staying in the historic city ahead of today’s Europa League clash in nearby Siroki Brijeg.

But at 11.15pm a gang of around a dozen locals wearing masks and balaclavas targeted Scots who were drinking in the Black Dog boozer.

The louts fired red flares into a crowd on a scenic terrace overlooking the Nevetva river.

Horrified Dons fans and locals ran for cover as the brutes waded through the pub flailing poles.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Aberdeen fans attacked in Bosnia "

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 am

Bwhahahahaha

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am

Jock wrote:Bwhahahahaha

You think it's funny?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 am

This is a JOCK so I'd guess he hates Aberdeen just like we hate Swansea & Bristol City?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:48 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

This is a JOCK so I'd guess he hates Aberdeen just like we hate Swansea & Bristol City?

Oh, well that makes it alright then. Guy in the pic with his head split open but hey, all in good fun, right?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:

Oh, well that makes it alright then. Guy in the pic with his head split open but hey, all in good fun, right?

They come to Ibrox and sing songs about the disaster mocking the death of Rangers Fans, including children, they celebrate the crippling of Ian Durrant so yes I think it fekkin hysterical. They gave it the big I am when they played Barry Town and got their arses handed to them they are bellends who deserve everything they get.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

They come to Ibrox and sing songs about the disaster mocking the death of Rangers Fans, including children, they celebrate the crippling of Ian Durrant so yes I think it fekkin hysterical. They gave it the big I am when they played Barry Town and got their arses handed to them they are bellends who deserve everything they get.

You don't know any of those affected individually so therefore have no idea if they are good people or not. Your hatred is based on events that none of those people may be guilty of. Nice.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm

moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

You don't know any of those affected individually so therefore have no idea if they are good people or not. Your hatred is based on events that none of those people may be guilty of. Nice.

The guy with the busted nut is an Aberdeen casual, he's well known.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Assuming you are right that's just one. What about all the others???

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Whete was their famous ASC

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Trouble also in Holland for the friendly with FC Twente and Everton :bluebird:

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:37 am

moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Behold the field I grow my fux in is barren, I don't have a single one to give.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:56 am

Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Oh, I fully realise that, I certainly do.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:36 am

https://twitter.com/footbalifights/stat ... 1233049600

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 am

Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Haha

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:59 am

Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

Is it Jay Allan? Certainly looks like him from that photo.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 am

frazier wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

No mate his names Neil, they shat it and locked their own fans outside the boozer :lol:

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 am

Jock wrote:
frazier wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

No mate his names Neil, they shat it and locked their own fans outside the boozer :lol:

I'm with Jock - FECK UM

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Jock wrote:
frazier wrote:
Jock wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:

I'm with Jock - FECK UM

Me as well, let your true feelings out Jock, good to see.