Zohore himself said he is going nowhere!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam_Bluebird89 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Kenneth Zohore wants to stay at Cardiff City after being excited about the quality of the club’s summer signings and Neil Warnock’s promotion aspirations.

The 23-year-old striker has been the subject of interest from Hull City but insists he’s happy with the Bluebirds after coming of age under Warnock last season.

Zohore hit 12 goals for the Bluebirds despite only coming into the side in December.

And he wants to better those numbers in the 2017/18 season, with promotion a realistic ambitions for Warnock’s troops.

“There has apparently been interest in me from a couple of clubs, but I am happy with Cardiff City,” Zohore told Dai Sport. “I want to stay. I will be staying.”

“I’m happy with how things are going,” he added. “I’m happy when I score whether it’s in a friendly or the Championship.

“My target is to score a lot more in the coming season

“We are giving it a real go for promotion this season and I want to be part of that.

“It’s good to have options in attack with new signings Danny Ward and Lee Tomlin,” he said when asked about Warnock’s summer acquisitions.
Sam_Bluebird89

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Zohore himself said he is going nowhere!

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:52 pm

great article...much better than HITC and Walesonline
have you a link to daisport.?
dogfound

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:10 pm

TrueBlue99

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 pm

:thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am

Money talks and zohore is no different to any other modern money grabbing player, if the price is rite and the wages there off no matter how much a player bigs a club or manager up :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Return to General Chat