' Cardiff City sign former Everton '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Cardiff City sign former Everton youngster Tyrone Duffus on a permanent deal :thumbright: :bluebird:

Chris Wathan

Friday 21st July 2017

Former Everton youngster Tyrone Duffus has joined Cardiff City's Under-23 side after a trial period during their pre-season tour of Cornwall and Devon.

Duffus joined the Toffees' youth set-up five years ago but was released by Ronald Koeman's side earlier in the summer after not being handed a new deal to remain at Goodison Park.

The midfielder was one of four mystery trialists to feature for the Bluebirds' Under-23 side in their 2-2 draw with AFC St Austell last night.

The 20-year-old is set to join the Bluebirds ahead of the 2017-18 campaign and will link up with the club's Under-23 Development side.

Duffus - an attacking midfielder - never played first-team football for Everton but featured prominently in their youth sides.

Cardiff have not officially announced the signing, but Duffus is currently listed as a member of the Under-23 squad on the club's website, and it's understood he has been signed to play in the development team.

The 20-year-old follows his brother Courtney Duffus in leaving the Toffees this summer, with the Cardiff recruit's older sibling joining League One outfit Oldham for an undisclosed fee earlier this week.
Attachments
GettyImages-452100095.jpg
GettyImages-452100095.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 5768 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City sign former Everton '

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Reminds me of that Dehenny guy Dave Jones signed.
Bakedalasker

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Welcome :bluescarf:
TopCat CCFC

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Welcome to the Club :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat