Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O TNT

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 pm

If you need Dato Chan e-mail I have it, do you want me to pm you?

Re: F.A.O TNT

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Yes please. Thanks in advance.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 pm

TNT wrote:Yes please. Thanks in advance.

It's been sent by the e-mail facility.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Thank You very much.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 pm

TNT wrote:Thank You very much.

The key to getting rid of Jones is Ridsdale being removed 1st, go get him. :D

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Mmmm, not sure I would have given it if I knew it to be honest. TNT would have got it from somewhere I'm sure. Seems our only way out of the current mess we are in lies in Ridsdale getting our Asian friends to come on-board. I can't see TNT saying anything nice about him can you?

Still, lets hope we get help from somewhere.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm

why help anybody who wants to harm ccfc?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm

asensibleman wrote:why help anybody who wants to harm ccfc?

Harm ccfc?, the irony of your post.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:

I just cant see it being of any good to CCFC, if it puts a bigger gap between Ridsdale and the Malay's.
He is our only hope at the moment, unless you know of some other investors?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm

What will be will be! To be honest I wouldnt mind lower league football again - proper away days :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 am

JonesMustGo wrote:

And what an irony if the Malaysians end up at Bradford C instead of Cardiff. TBH you should keep out of these things.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JonesMustGo wrote:

And what an irony if the Malaysians end up at Bradford C instead of Cardiff. TBH you should keep out of these things.

Yes Tony I agree, TNT You say you know me ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 am

JonesMustGo wrote:

I agree why would anyone do that? FFS

What is it with this club and SOME "supporters"

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am

To be honest lads, the Malaysian guys aren't mugs. If they don't invest in us it's because our board haven't done enough to persuade them we're a good catch. I firmly believe we are one of the most attractive investments in football right now and if the Malaysians don't invest it's their loss. Someone else will come in.

TNT has always spoken sense around here but I don't know him so would never pass on sensitive information to him. However, I don't believe him speaking to the Malaysians will affect anything unless the Malaysians want to withdraw anyway.

I don't think anyone has to worry about the Malaysians investing in Bradford!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am

At the end oif the day guys, whatever TNT says to the Malaysians will be received one of 2 ways. If its a pack of unsubstantiated lies, then his comments will be ignored and the deal will carry on (or not) as it would have otherwise. If they are substantiated claims, which many of us believe to be the case, shouldn't our anger be vented at the perpetrator, Ridsdale, rather than someone who merely documents those concerns? I'm quite sure the Malaysains have their concerns anyway, but I honestly think Ridadale is beginning to lose it, especially given yesterdays couple of escapades. A growing number of our supporters are wising up to his lies and deceit and he doesn't like it one bit. That's not TNT's fault, but Peter Ridsdale's.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 am

Zabier wrote:I don't think anyone has to worry about the Malaysians investing in Bradford!

Famous last words.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 am

saladthedragon wrote:At the end oif the day guys, whatever TNT says to the Malaysians will be received one of 2 ways. If its a pack of unsubstantiated lies, then his comments will be ignored and the deal will carry on (or not) as it would have otherwise. If they are substantiated claims, which many of us believe to be the case, shouldn't our anger be vented at the perpetrator, Ridsdale, rather than someone who merely documents those concerns? I'm quite sure the Malaysains have their concerns anyway, but I honestly think Ridadale is beginning to lose it, especially given yesterdays couple of escapades. A growing number of our supporters are wising up to his lies and deceit and he doesn't like it one bit. That's not TNT's fault, but Peter Ridsdale's.

And don't you think those substantiated claims would show up in due diligence? We're talking experienced, successful businessmen, not clueless mugs.

Rushing to send the Malaysians such info is hardly needed, is it?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am

100% corrrect Nerd.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 am

And to clarify further, TNT may be able to give info re: Ridsdale at Bradford. Which is irrelevent to this deal.

The Malaysians are looking to invest in CCFC, not Ridsdale.

Would TNT have information germaine to the running / management of CCFC which would be relevent to the Malaysians? Doubtful but not impossible. Would that information be visible during due diligence? Almost certainly.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

Zabier wrote:I don't think anyone has to worry about the Malaysians investing in Bradford!

Famous last words.

:lol:

'Will David Batty score this penalty?'... 'Yes!'.

Maybe but seriously, it would be their loss. We're a much better proposition. If the Malaysians have a business sense that makes them choose Bradford over Cardiff then I'll be glad to have them away from the club!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am

saladthedragon wrote:At the end oif the day guys, whatever TNT says to the Malaysians will be received one of 2 ways. If its a pack of unsubstantiated lies, then his comments will be ignored and the deal will carry on (or not) as it would have otherwise. If they are substantiated claims, which many of us believe to be the case, shouldn't our anger be vented at the perpetrator, Ridsdale, rather than someone who merely documents those concerns? I'm quite sure the Malaysains have their concerns anyway, but I honestly think Ridadale is beginning to lose it, especially given yesterdays couple of escapades. A growing number of our supporters are wising up to his lies and deceit and he doesn't like it one bit. That's not TNT's fault, but Peter Ridsdale's.

There is a third option. We are told the Malaysians hold great sway in honour, trust and loyalty. What if your concerns about Ridsdale turnout to be completely wrong or as you put it 'unsubstantiated lies'

The Malaysians after receiving in their view malicious information from supporters about our Chairman, decide they can trust him but can't trust the supporters because they might do the same thing to them in the future so they go elsewhere (even Bradford).

Now wouldn't that be an irony?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 am

Whatever TNT says to the Malaysians will have no bearing on the issue. It will be all down to the due dilligence. If they do pull out it will mean they are not happy with the due dilligence. a short explanation of due dilligence follows -
Due diligence in business transactions
In business transactions, the due diligence process varies for different types of companies. The relevant areas of concern may include the financial, legal, labor, tax, IT, environment and market/commercial situation of the company. Other areas include intellectual property, real and personal property, insurance and liability coverage, debt instrument review, employee benefits and labor matters, immigration, and international transactions

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 am

Given the responses there guys, I still really don't see the problem with what TNT is doing only confirmation of my original thoughts.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 am

Zabier wrote:

Famous last words.

:lol:

'Will David Batty score this penalty?'... 'Yes!'.

Maybe but seriously, it would be their loss. We're a much better proposition. If the Malaysians have a business sense that makes them choose Bradford over Cardiff then I'll be glad to have them away from the club!

It doesn't actually have to be Bradford they were picked at ramdom because of the TNT link. The point however is still the same and there are many far more investable clubs out there than us.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am

ihatealiens wrote:Due diligence in business transactions
In business transactions, the due diligence process varies for different types of companies. The relevant areas of concern may include the financial, legal, labor, tax, IT, environment and market/commercial situation of the company. Other areas include intellectual property, real and personal property, insurance and liability coverage, debt instrument review, employee benefits and labor matters, immigration, and international transactions

How many of those do you think we will pass?

Finacial: 45p a share and £10m owed each to Langston and PMG. No
Legal: Well I hope we are. Yes
Labour: Lost 4-0 lead at Peterbrough against 4th in the league? Yes (Just)
Tax: Oh dear but as the petition has been withdrawn I suppose its a Yes
IT: Ridsdale was running the club from a fax machine during the summer. Yes
Enviroment: New stadium and the undersoil heating now works. Yes
Market/Commercial Situation: Club shop and free season tickets. No

So on my little diligence we might just scrape it. :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:52 am

ihatealiens wrote:Due diligence in business transactions

How many of those do you think we will pass?

Finacial: 45p a share and £10m owed each to Langston and PMG. No
Legal: Well I hope we are. Yes
Labour: Lost 4-0 lead at Peterbrough against 4th in the league? Yes (Just)
Tax: Oh dear but as the petition has been withdrawn I suppose its a Yes
IT: Ridsdale was running the club from a fax machine during the summer. Yes
Enviroment: New stadium and the undersoil heating now works. Yes
Market/Commercial Situation: Club shop and free season tickets. No

So on my little diligence we might just scrape it. :lol:

well TG and co are either sat there going through the due dilligence saying yesss we'll have some of that, make em sweat a bit and get it on the cheap, or laughing their bollox off at the mess we are in. Which one? search me :lol: