Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock:Tractors, Pre-season And Zohore.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:05 am

Nice little interview the BBC did with Warnock :ayatollah:

Video:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40691196

Warnock on tractors, pre-season and Zohore

Manager Neil Warnock gives a glimpse into his life during Cardiff City's pre-season tour near his South West home.

The 68-year-old reveals to BBC Wales Sport's Ian Hunt that he owns a tractor, his hopes for the Championship season and his plans for the future.

Warnock also assesses the potential of striker Kenneth Zohore, saying last season's top scorer could have a career "beyond his wildest dreams" if he continues to progress.

Re: Neil Warnock:Tractors, Pre-season And Zohore.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:20 am

I love Neil, the way he talks the passion the wording, I could listen to him talk for hours !!

Up the city.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Wolfpac wrote:I love Neil, the way he talks the passion the wording, I could listen to him talk for hours !!

Up the city.

I agree and as a player you would run through a brick wall for him without question.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Who brought Zahore to the club ?

Was it Slade?

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Vincent Tan brought Zohore to the City from his Belgian club , but please don't publicize it ;)

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Great interview and I'd like to thank Neil for rescuing our club last season as soon as he took the job it filled the fans with excitement knowing we had a manager who had the capabilities to take us on and make us a much better team. Neil talked about the fans and how he enjoyed the feeling of knowing they'd be gong home happy after a positive result, well he was bang on because it was brilliant on times coming away from the stadium after a win or even a draw but the football was good. So I'd personally like to thank Mr Warnock for taking on the job at Cardiff City Football Club....... And by the way please commit to next season too, you are building something special here right now Neil!! You have reignited the passion of the fans, something that has been lacking for the past few years...........Once again Thank you Mr Warnock :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: