Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Clubs Away Supports For Friendlies '

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:51 pm

1,000 Sunderland away at Bradford
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Clubs Away Supports For Friendlies '

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Huddersfield fans away at Barnsley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Derby fans away at Kaiserslautern

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm

495 Cardiff fans away at Plymouth

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:55 pm

3,674 Sheffield United fans at Rotherham last night

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Newcastle fans at Preston

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Forest fans at Mansfield

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm

1,767 Brighton fans at Crawley yesterday

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm

1,414 Birmingham City fans at Oxford yesterday

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am

Bolton fans at Fleetwood

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:Derby fans away at Kaiserslautern

That's my mate Mark in the top centre of the Derby County fans, climbing all over his flag.

According to the English F.A, he's one of England's most loyal away fans, in addition to watching Derby County all over the country. We often meet up with him and his mates when they travel to Cardiff.

He openly admitted that Cardiff away is the best away game he's ever attended due to the hospitality (including Welsh cakes and several pints) that is shown to him and his mates by us. How times have changed. :lol:

It was my blow up sheep that was thrown around the Cardiff City Stadium - starting in the Canton Stand - when we played Derby home the season before last. I thought I'd beat them to it. The sheep is still missing in action, so if anyone is reading this... :lol:

Having read the message board for many years to my wife's dismay, thanks for adding me. :thumbup:

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Derby fans away at Kaiserslautern

That's my mate Mark in the top centre of the Derby County fans, climbing all over his flag.

According to the English F.A, he's one of England's most loyal away fans, in addition to watching Derby County all over the country. We often meet up with him and his mates when they travel to Cardiff.

He openly admitted that Cardiff away is the best away game he's ever attended due to the hospitality (including Welsh cakes and several pints) that is shown to him and his mates by us. How times have changed. :lol:

It was my blow up sheep that was thrown around the Cardiff City Stadium - starting in the Canton Stand - when we played Derby home the season before last. I thought I'd beat them to it. The sheep is still missing in action, so if anyone is reading this... :lol:

Having read the message board for many years to my wife's dismay, thanks for adding me. :thumbup:

:lol: :thumbright:

Your very welcome and welcome on board :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: