City Cash

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City Cash

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:44 am

Does anyone know when the early bird season renewal £10 gets credited to your account?? Still not in mine and I want to use it towards my jersey lmao
Blue_Barber

City Cash

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: City Cash

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 am

I could be completely wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere that it gets credited from the beginning of August. I purchased a couple of the kits when they first came out and that has now been credited but I haven't had the season ticket renewal cash put on yet either. Check it on 2nd August? :bluescarf:
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:09 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I could be completely wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere that it gets credited from the beginning of August. I purchased a couple of the kits when they first came out and that has now been credited but I haven't had the season ticket renewal cash put on yet either. Check it on 2nd August? :bluescarf:

How much did you earn? I have to buy a few kits for the kids on Friday (birthday) I'll be putting there money to my shirt too!! Lmao
Blue_Barber

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:12 am

Blue_Barber wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I could be completely wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere that it gets credited from the beginning of August. I purchased a couple of the kits when they first came out and that has now been credited but I haven't had the season ticket renewal cash put on yet either. Check it on 2nd August? :bluescarf:

How much did you earn? I have to buy a few kits for the kids on Friday (birthday) I'll be putting there money to my shirt too!! Lmao

For 1 home shirt, 1 away shirt and a pair of goaly socks - I earnt £10.20! Usually save mine to take off next years season ticket but maybe tempted to spend before. :bluescarf: :D
Once a blue always a blue44

Return to General Chat