Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A third world savage

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Killed his niece all because she wanted to marry an infedel (non Muslim).

Why are these people allowed to migrate here like the little rats they are?

Re: A third world savage

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 am

murphy wrote:Killed his niece all because she wanted to marry an infedel (non Muslim).

Apparently they bring wonderful cultural diversity that enriches us all.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:59 am

murphy wrote:Killed his niece all because she wanted to marry an infedel (non Muslim).

Shhhhhhhh the lefty liberals will read your posting

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:16 am

This is football forum not some fascist properganda outlet.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:39 am

first I've heard of this, no news coverage surprise surprise :laughing5:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 am

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/21/body-of-g ... n-6795731/

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 am

Egdun wrote:

There is coverage online that's how I know about it. Just not much.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 am

Barnypipsweep wrote:This is football forum not some fascist properganda outlet.

Yeah it's really facist be against murder.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 am

murphy wrote:

You know what you said you little tinker.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 am

Egdun wrote:

let me guess you watch bbc\mainstream media :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 am

muslims took over some main streets in paris yesterday with a video to back it up , whens it gonna stop :banghead:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 am

Wayne S wrote:
murphy wrote:

Here come the lefties :lol: offended by this.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 am

Would you havr posted this if he was white?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:16 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:Would you havr posted this if he was white?

Yes I would also have been disgusted if he was white non Muslim.

I am not shocked by this incident though cos anyone who's head is not in the sand will admit that honour killings happen in Islam, partically Pakistan where this guy is from.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 am

Why is the colour of the perpetrators skin relevant? This is a story about Muslim's and honour killings therefore it is about religion not race.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am

fortunately its very rare for a white man to commit such a crime. I think you need to look at some stats :laughing6:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Egdun wrote:

let me guess you watch bbc\mainstream media :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I hold my hands up bbc 6pm news :notworthy:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am

murphy wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
murphy wrote:

Here come the lefties :lol: offended by this.

I didn't judge what you said.

Just pointed out that you were not JUST talking about a murder. You put it in a context which you can rightly do. Just don't pretend it is anything else.

Have the balls to say it like it is. Which is what you did in you're original post but bottled it when Barneypipsweep questioned your motive for the post.

You little, word twisting tinker you.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm

If you want to believe that then fill your boots.

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Why is the colour of the perpetrators skin relevant? This is a story about Muslim's and honour killings therefore it is about religion not race.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm

It seems he murdered his niece (and wounded another woman) because he is an evil b*stard - not because she wanted to marry 'an infidel'. The latest news reports say she was in a relationship with a muslim man - but Arab not Indian.

I know it doesn't fit your script - but it is still a brutal, barbaric and shocking act, whatever the motive. It doesn't need to be falsely dressed up as something it isn't.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:40 pm

mores the point..if he had posted something similar about a white man...would you be as eager to question him ?
or are you racist.
truth is there are a variety of off topic posts on here ..but the racists only get their knickers in a twist if the topic subject is non white or muslim.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 am

Far from a racist, very accepting of all races and religions in our country, Third world savage is not really a heading that you would put if it is was a white person, what would the heading be?

So if I reply to a post about Muslims then I am a racist? Even you have replied on this post so that means that you are possibly one aswell......of course your not but my question was purely would a white person have had that heading?
dogfound wrote:

mores the point..if he had posted something similar about a white man...would you be as eager to question him ?
or are you racist.
truth is there are a variety of off topic posts on here ..but the racists only get their knickers in a twist if the topic subject is non white or muslim.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:Far from a racist, very accepting of all races and religions in our country, Third world savage is not really a heading that you would put if it is was a white person, what would the heading be?

So if I reply to a post about Muslims then I am a racist? Even you have replied on this post so that means that you are possibly one aswell......of course your not but my question was purely would a white person have had that heading?
dogfound wrote:

or are you racist.
if someone calls someone a ' third world savage' it's not because the colour of they're skin but where they came from originally. Blow me :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am

Pakistan is not a third world country, the term third world is a Cold War term. Your possibly relating to the Human Development Index but you paint it what you want to be fella.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:18 pm

1. this was a horrific crime, punishable by the strongest possible sentence imposed by the court (which appears to be almost certain to happen).

2. The poor victim was actually in a relationship with a Muslim not a non-Muslim.

3. I believe the accused is British and that he didn`t migrate here.

4. The word is "infidel" not "infedel"

You are quite right to be angry about the crime, but seem to have leapt to other conclusions far too readily based on misunderstanding certain key facts.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:20 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

1. this was a horrific crime, punishable by the strongest possible sentence imposed by the court (which appears to be almost certain to happen).

2. The poor victim was actually in a relationship with a Muslim not a non-Muslim.

3. I believe the accused is British and that he didn`t migrate here.

4. The word is "infidel" not "infedel"

You are quite right to be angry about the crime, but seem to have leapt to other conclusions far too readily based on misunderstanding certain key facts.

Earlier reports say the accused was Pakistani. I'm lead to believe 2 men have been charged.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 pm

the OP went on to rant about Enoch Powell and had the post deleted, or did it himself.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:If you want to believe that then fill your boots.

What a strange response :roll:

Islam is a religion not a race so the colour of the perpetrators skin is not relevant whether your boots and full or empty :roll: .

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 pm

As I said if you want to believe the OP is just about a callous an violent attack by a person or persons, the fact is would they have been labelled as a thrid world savage if they were white christian, catholic or buddhist or whatever.

Its a violent attack it doesnt need the third world savage tag.
1980s Bluebird wrote:If you want to believe that then fill your boots.

What a strange response :roll:

Islam is a religion not a race so the colour of the perpetrators skin is not relevant whether your boots and full or empty :roll: .

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:45 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Far from a racist, very accepting of all races and religions in our country, Third world savage is not really a heading that you would put if it is was a white person, what would the heading be?

So if I reply to a post about Muslims then I am a racist? Even you have replied on this post so that means that you are possibly one aswell......of course your not but my question was purely would a white person have had that heading

It is telling that you are far more concerned about the heading on a football message board thread than you are about the poor victim who was savagely murdered.

Whoever this piece of shit is he deserves every bit of abuse that is thrown his way simply because he is a coward who hid behind his pathetic religion. And before you ask I would have said the same about any Christian or Jew who acted similarly in the name of their religions.