Final piece?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Final piece?

Postby Jparry » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 pm

I think Joe ledley would be the final piece for the squad and would strengthen our midfield... agree??
Jparry

Final piece?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Final piece?

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Jparry wrote:I think Joe ledley would be the final piece for the squad and would strengthen our midfield... agree??

Good player Joe and would do well for us in the championship.....however we need a striker as well someone like Hal Robson......Hal Robson-Kanu
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby kimble » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:32 pm

no sorry ...need more of a playmaker...preferably with pace
kimble

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:50 pm

No
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Jparry wrote:I think Joe ledley would be the final piece for the squad and would strengthen our midfield... agree??

You don't fancy trusting Warnock's judgement and giving Loic Damour a chance then?
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

You don't fancy trusting Warnock's judgement and giving Loic Damour a chance then?

dont think any of us quite know where he sees Damour fitting in this year. 1st teamer..squad..or a cheap punt for future..
dogfound

Return to General Chat