Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Neil Etheridge '

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Neil Etheridge has been the regular starter in pre-season for Cardiff City and the 55 times capped Phillipines internation will be in goal at Burton on Saturday week for the Bluebirds.

When Camp is fit he will challenge Etheridge for the no. 1 spot with Brian Murphy avaialble as City's third keeper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Neil Etheridge '

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:31 pm

Early days but tbh I would prefer to see Murphy in goal. Not been impressed by Etheridge although I have only seen videos of him.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I can't remember Andy Dibble having a bad game, I would give him a chance ! :roll: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Good News :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 am

cardiff city stadium wrote:Early days but tbh I would prefer to see Murphy in goal. Not been impressed by Etheridge although I have only seen videos of him.

This is by no means a pop at you mate but how can you not be impressed by s keeper through videos?

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff city stadium wrote:Early days but tbh I would prefer to see Murphy in goal. Not been impressed by Etheridge although I have only seen videos of him.

This is by no means a pop at you mate but how can you not be impressed by s keeper through videos?

He's seen him make mistakes in videos?

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:37 am

petesmeat wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

He's seen him make mistakes in videos?

haha... that's what I was thinking! :lol:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 am

Yeh I get that but videos usually tend tio show 'the best of'. Just curious that's all.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:19 pm

you cant judge anyone off youtube, i could probably make a video and make Buffon look average :lol:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 pm

If I did some video's of all of my sprint finishes when I ran races I would look like Haile Gebrselassie. Don't really mean anything, just that he can stop a ball. :)