Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are Liverpool doing?

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:36 am

BARCA'S COUTINHO PLAN

Barcelona will offer Ivan Rakitic as part of a deal to sign Philippe Coutinho, reports the Daily Mirror.

Liverpool want to keep the Brazilian and have no intention of selling.

But Sky sources understand Barca believe they can get a deal done for something in the region of €100 (£89m).

Just read this on Sky sports..... If this is true what a Liverpool doing as I think Rakitic is twice the player on Coutinho ???? :shock:

Re: What are Liverpool doing?

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:06 am

Coutinho is far too inconsistent. Whenever they're on TV, some matches he'll be brilliant but some he'll be totally invisible.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 pm

who cares

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:51 pm

glyncoed4 wrote:who cares

The OP for a start! ;)

Each to their own. eh? :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Sven wrote:
glyncoed4 wrote:who cares

The OP for a start! ;)

Each to their own. eh? :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Exactly Chris.
And this guy must have been 'interested' enough to open the post! :lol:
I'm not at all keen on Liverpool but I'm a big football fan and I'm interested in most things football.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Cardiff city message board mate

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 pm

glyncoed4 wrote:Cardiff city message board mate

could be worse.it could be a sticky about Barry winning a friendly

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 pm

dogfound wrote:
glyncoed4 wrote:Cardiff City message board mate

Could be worse. It could be a sticky about Barry winning a friendly

There are a fair few of City fans who (a) are from Barry, and (b) support them when they can, so what your point is baffles me yet again...or is it that you just like to troll threads/posts looking for minor points to pick up on? :?

I just had a check and you've made plenty of comments on other clubs, their managers, players, fans and also posted negatively on non-footballing threads, including racist and homophobic ones, so why jump on to the back of someone posting about football at any level? :? :roll:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

There are a fair few of City fans who (a) are from Barry, and (b) support them when they can, so what your point is baffles me yet again...or is it that you just like to troll threads/posts looking for minor points to pick up on? :?

I just had a check and you've made plenty of comments on other clubs, their managers, players, fans and also posted negatively on non-footballing threads, including racist and homophobic ones, so why jump on to the back of someone posting about football at any level? :? :roll:

really.....negatively on non football threads.......you mean everyone must have the same exact view as yourself { which obviously are the positive views } or they are deemed negative.blooming heck.
and yes i have posted on threads about other managers.players.clubs. but a sticky about Barry beating Newport in a friendly isnt quite the same thing.and i didnt jump on someone posting it..did i ? or maybe you think its positive so therefore it must be.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

would love to know what ive said that is negatively homophobic or racist..

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:07 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

really.....negatively on non football threads.......you mean everyone must have the same exact view as yourself { which obviously are the positive views } or they are deemed negative.blooming heck.
and yes i have posted on threads about other managers.players.clubs. but a sticky about Barry beating Newport in a friendly isnt quite the same thing.and i didnt jump on someone posting it..did i ? or maybe you think its positive so therefore it must be.

I would seriously hope we didn't agree or have the same views on much, fella. Your views are often alien to me! ;)

Anyway, back to the actual topic and I refer to your posts in the thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186340&p=1926050#p1926050 as a case in point. The last couple of posts alone show us the misguided irony of your thinking (and that of murphy) as you completely miss the valid point Keith was making re the OP's remarks

Have a think about it. You may just get it! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:21 am

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I would seriously hope we didn't agree or have the same views on much, fella. Your views are often alien to me! ;)

Anyway, back to the actual topic and I refer to your posts in the thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186340&p=1926050#p1926050 as a case in point. The last couple of posts alone show us the misguided irony of your thinking (and that of murphy) as you completely miss the valid point Keith was making re the OP's remarks

i get it ok..you felt silly agreeing with someone that having lampooned another poster about relevance then goes completely off on one about slavery.
hardly an excuse for calling someone a homophobic racist.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:35 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

i get it ok..you felt silly agreeing with someone that having lampooned another poster about relevance then goes completely off on one about slavery.

Don't feel silly at all and your response here shows you simply don't get it! Also, read the post again and you'll see I didn't call you that; I simply said you posted negatively on those threads and others :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:44 am

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Don't feel silly at all and your response here shows you simply don't get it! Also, read the post again and you'll see I didn't call you that; I simply said you posted negatively on those threads and others :thumbup: :ayatollah:

negatively in this case meaning i picked up on a poster over something he himself had picked someone else up on..
negatively on homophobic and racist threads..have a good think about what that means.or an alternative meaning that holds water.
how about if someone told YOU that.