Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Wolves Away for Cardiff City Fans "

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:16 am

Warnock and the players said our fans made a massive impact on Saturday with our allocation being sold out. I was at the game and the atmosphere was great. It was nice to see everybody behind the team considering we were drawing for 87 minutes with the leagues relegation favourites.

Same needed again for Wolves. It is one of the shorter trips we have this season with reasonably priced tickets. Currently have allocation of 1,500 with an option of more if we sell them. Be nice to see us sell out the allocation which I think we will if we get a decent result against Villa on Saturday.

One game gone but already got a good feeling about this season.

Sat Aug 19 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Cardiff City 3pm :thumbright: :thumbright:

Steve Bull Stand (Lower Tier):

Adults: £25:00 :bluebird:

Senior Citizens 65+: £15:00 :thumbright:

Under 21: £15:00 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Under 17: £12:00 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Under 12: £10:00 :thumbright: :bluebird:

VINCE ALM (CCSC) IS RUNNING COACHES FROM ALL OVER SOUTH WALES Tel 07814779441 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

NO RESTRICTIONS & CITY CAN HAVE UP TO 2,500 TICKETS :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Wolves Away for Cardiff City Fans "

Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I'll be there

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 pm

I'd love too but I think I'm going to have to wait to Fulham away now

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 pm

We got our tickets for Wolves away! Can't wait should be a great atmosphere! :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Already got mine, booking the travel with Vince and the CCSC tomorrow.

I can't wait for it, it's my first ever City away match and I'm proper looking forward to it, the only downside is I'm not going with anyone, although I do prefer it that way sometimes.

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:53 pm

I can't go sadly as have a family engagement but the feel good factor is definitely back, I think we will take 2,000 there or there about's.

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:16 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:Already got mine, booking the travel with Vince and the CCSC tomorrow.

I can't wait for it, it's my first ever City away match and I'm proper looking forward to it, the only downside is I'm not going with anyone, although I do prefer it that way sometimes.

Don't worry mate, lots of people go on their own and I've done it a few times in the past too!

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Wish I could go. I'm off work that day

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:47 pm

rossblue wrote:Wish I could go. I'm off work that day

Go for it mate you only live once! :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:18 am

Iv been told I need to be a member to buy away tickets

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 am

rossblue wrote:Iv been told I need to be a member to buy away tickets

Or a season ticket holder mate

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 am

rossblue wrote:Iv been told I need to be a member to buy away tickets

I should have a spare fan ID that you can use mate. I'll let you know later just need to make sure with a few mates at the game tonight! :thumbright:

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Thanks very much buddy. Do away tickets ever go on general sale?? I'm thinking games where we won't sell our full allocation such as Preston , Sunderland Norwich etc etc.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:32 pm

rossblue wrote:Thanks very much buddy. Do away tickets ever go on general sale?? I'm thinking games where we won't sell our full allocation such as Preston , Sunderland Norwich etc etc.

Away matches don't usually go on general sale except cup matches or friendlies. Either need gold membership (the only membership), season ticket or borrow someone else's membership/fan number who is in ur category (adult) although technically u aren't supposed to people do lol.

1. Gold membership - £20 adults and £10 under 16's. Allows u to buy HomE and away match tickets, gives u a discount on the purchase of home tickets (see Cardiff city FC ticket pricing chart for this season) approx £2 off per ticket. They set up a citycash account with a small starting balance and u can accumulate money throughout the season when u buy Home tickets and merchandise and spend it on the same. If city do well it may allow you a certain level of priority when buying big match tickets - for example play off semi final at HomE or FA cup against a big club in a later round.

2. Flex tickets - great deal but not sure if they allow u to buy away tickets - I don't think they do but check with the club. No citycash account as far as I'm aware.

3. Season ticket - you get a guaranteed same seat, gives u all that the gold membership gives you and also gives you a higher amount of money back on the city cash. Family stand are good deals - u can buy a family ticket 2 adults and 2 children etc etc.

4. Don't buy any membership, flex or season ticket. Just purchase tickets when ever but at a higher price, not able to buy away tickets, no city cash will probably work out more expensive than the above if you do a few matches.

I hope all above is not too complicated mate! I only know about it all as I've been looking at the options for my friends and family who live all over the place but who want to attend some games. :bluescarf: any ways enjoy whatever you decide to do.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:23 am

rossblue wrote:Thanks very much buddy. Do away tickets ever go on general sale?? I'm thinking games where we won't sell our full allocation such as Preston , Sunderland Norwich etc etc.

I have a spare fan ID available. You still looking to for it for the Wolves game mate?