Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON SATURDAY?

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm

If the answer isn't going to watch Cardiff V Villa than I think I'm going to pass out! Get down the club and support the boys - tickets aren't too expensive guys! Be a great atmosphere :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON SATURDAY?

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:If the answer isn't going to watch Cardiff V Villa than I think I'm going to pass out! Get down the club and support the boys - tickets aren't too expensive guys! Be a great atmosphere :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed Villa home last season. :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Can't wait.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:21 pm

I'm working, is that a good enough reason?

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Can't wait till Saturday against villa hope the canton is bouncing lets show villa and everyone at ccs this season what noise bluebirds fans can make lets be the teams 12th man

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I'm working, is that a good enough reason?

No

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:05 am

Bringing my 4 year old daughter to her first game. What a starter!!

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:36 am

murphy wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:If the answer isn't going to watch Cardiff V Villa than I think I'm going to pass out! Get down the club and support the boys - tickets aren't too expensive guys! Be a great atmosphere :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed Villa home last season. :bluescarf:

So did I.Unfortunately there'll be no Grelish to verbally abuse so I'll have to make do with Terry. :lol:

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:50 am

Meeting up with a few mates early for a bit of lunch and a pint and then down to the match, well excited for the game.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 am

Painting my house.