Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Another grioming gang

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:48 am

Yep, hang em high..

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 am

Jock wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Let's put it this way then jock these perverts black white brown yellow deserve to be hung but I cannot believe all Pakistani men think white females are worthless the same as all white Europeans who travel to south east Asia don't think Asian children are worthless oh and for the record I'm not trendy middle class lefty I'm from valleys working class mining stock and can tell u a lot about hardships ok

Steve I reiterate my earlier point, when Saville and the rest were arrested did we witness anyone outside the courts blaming the victims and supporting the perpetrators. Nobody on this board is claiming nonces are unique to the Muslim community but the fact is way too many in the Muslim community are defending the people who're raping and abusing our children. Do you think the local politicians who sided with the beasts in Rotherham should still be serving on the council and who do you think is voting them in. People like you, who with the best of intentions, try to say this is not a Muslim mindset issue are part of the problem.

Jock,
Saville was never arrested. He died and was buried as a national treasure. It all only came out after his death. Although apparently people who knew him knew what he was.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:47 am

BUT HEY THE LEFT DEMAND WE DARE NOT CALL IT RACISM:

"GROOMING GANG: ‘WHITE WOMEN ARE GOOD FOR ONLY ONE THING – FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO F*** AND USE AS TRASH’

A member of the Muslim Newcastle sex grooming gang, which preyed on teenage girls, once told a female ticket inspector: “White women are good for only one thing – for people like me to f*** and use as trash.”

Badrul Hussain, 37, (pictured, right) was found guilty of four drug offences Wednesday as part of ‘Operation Sanctuary’, the UK’s largest investigation into grooming gangs since Rochdale and Rotherham.

Mr Hussain made the expletive-laden comment after being caught travelling without a ticket on the Tyne and Wear Metro in 2014 by a white female rail employee, The Times reports, laying bare his contemptuous attitude to non-Muslim women.

Many other defendants claimed that their victims were liars and Habibur Rahim, 34, (pictured, left) who was convicted of human trafficking and rape, claimed, “the police were racist”.

However, the weight of evidence against the men in the massive investigation was strong. The court heard how gangs of groomers who were friends and relatives, mainly of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin, raped, trafficked, and drugged white women from troubled backgrounds....

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 am

WelshPatriot wrote:BUT HEY THE LEFT DEMAND WE DARE NOT CALL IT RACISM:

"GROOMING GANG: ‘WHITE WOMEN ARE GOOD FOR ONLY ONE THING – FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO F*** AND USE AS TRASH’

A member of the Muslim Newcastle sex grooming gang, which preyed on teenage girls, once told a female ticket inspector: “White women are good for only one thing – for people like me to f*** and use as trash.”

Badrul Hussain, 37, (pictured, right) was found guilty of four drug offences Wednesday as part of ‘Operation Sanctuary’, the UK’s largest investigation into grooming gangs since Rochdale and Rotherham.

Mr Hussain made the expletive-laden comment after being caught travelling without a ticket on the Tyne and Wear Metro in 2014 by a white female rail employee, The Times reports, laying bare his contemptuous attitude to non-Muslim women.

Many other defendants claimed that their victims were liars and Habibur Rahim, 34, (pictured, left) who was convicted of human trafficking and rape, claimed, “the police were racist”.

However, the weight of evidence against the men in the massive investigation was strong. The court heard how gangs of groomers who were friends and relatives, mainly of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin, raped, trafficked, and drugged white women from troubled backgrounds....

I listened to an Asian radio station yeterday which had a "phone in" programme. To be fair, many of those who took part accepted that they had a problem within their communities where attitudes to young white girls are unacceptable. It appears to me that a small percentage of white do gooders who are terrified of saying anything that could be construed as being politically incorrect, have their heads buried in the sand and are probably the only people who cannot see what is staring them in the face. Attitudes are changing, and more and more people, even the politically correct press are finally starting to tell the truth rather than being in denial just in case it upsets somebody. Racism can work both ways, but to many of these do gooders, only white British people can be racist.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:BUT HEY THE LEFT DEMAND WE DARE NOT CALL IT RACISM:

I listened to an Asian radio station yeterday which had a "phone in" programme. To be fair, many of those who took part accepted that they had a problem within their communities where attitudes to young white girls are unacceptable. It appears to me that a small percentage of white do gooders who are terrified of saying anything that could be construed as being politically incorrect, have their heads buried in the sand and are probably the only people who cannot see what is staring them in the face. Attitudes are changing, and more and more people, even the politically correct press are finally starting to tell the truth rather than being in denial just in case it upsets somebody. Racism can work both ways, but to many of these do gooders, only white British people can be racist.

I do believe the tide is slowly turning and thanks to people like Tommy Robinson, yes he has done some questionable things in his past, yes he can be controversial and at times seeks to get bites but to his credit he is getting these issues on the mainstream media.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:28 am

These do gooders who make excuses for Muslim wrong doings are just as bad as them.

If they think Islam is all peacefull then f**k off on holiday to somewhere like Pakistan and see for themselves how welcoming the locals are.