Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spare Villa Ticket

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:27 pm

I bought a Villa ticket for my mate a couple of weeks ago and he dropped out of going today, so I have a ticket that I need to sell.

I know most people could just go get one from the club but you would really be helping a fellow Bluebird out if you were to buy it from me. I bought a 16-21 as my friend is 18 but it doesn't state this on the ticket anyways, I paid £17 for it, including booking fee and administration, but I would be happy to take a few quid off the price just to shift it.

You will be sat next to me as the ticket is next to my season ticket seat but please let me know if you are interested.

Re: Spare Villa Ticket

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 am

The problem with that is you will need somebody age 16-21 I think as a different colour light comes on when you enter the turnstiles. There are often stewards stood watching.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:47 am

Have you tried ringing the club and explaining the situation? They've been quite helpful to me under similar circumstances in the past. :bluebird:

Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:Have you tried ringing the club and explaining the situation? They've been quite helpful to me under similar circumstances in the past. :bluebird:

Hmm, didn't really think about that tbh, I wasn't aware they took refunds until I just read the little policies on the back of the ticket.

Thanks I will give them a call and see what they say, also didn't realise that the colour of the light changes, only ever seen orange and green there never really thought about it.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 am

They're awesome - I was in hospital for Fulham in the cup last season, and I rang them once I came out after the game and they refunded me just had to pop down o ticket office to collect our club is top notch

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:They're awesome - I was in hospital for Fulham in the cup last season, and I rang them once I came out after the game and they refunded me just had to pop down o ticket office to collect our club is top notch

Good stuff, we just rang up then and they have offered me a full refund if I take the ticket back before the match, Standards.

Well done city for being reasonable and understanding :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:37 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:Have you tried ringing the club and explaining the situation? They've been quite helpful to me under similar circumstances in the past. :bluebird:

Hmm, didn't really think about that tbh, I wasn't aware they took refunds until I just read the little policies on the back of the ticket.

Thanks I will give them a call and see what they say, also didn't realise that the colour of the light changes, only ever seen orange and green there never really thought about it.

Glad to hear you've got it sorted :thumbup: