Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My name better had be on the seat tomorrow

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Otherwise I'm storming out in a huff! ..............after the match!

Re: My name better had be on the seat tomorrow

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Otherwise I'm storming out in a huff! ..............after the match!

If they've managed to fit "Once a blue always a blue44" onto just one seat they'll have done a pretty good job!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 pm

davids wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Otherwise I'm storming out in a huff! ..............after the match!

If they've managed to fit "Once a blue always a blue44" onto just one seat they'll have done a pretty good job!

I think we finally know who the lonely guy up in the Upper Ninian Stand is! :ayatollah:

I always thought he was a Ball Boy but I can see now that he needs all that space up there to accommodate both his seat name and his ego! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:07 am

Sven wrote:
davids wrote:

I think we finally know the lonely guy up in the Upper Ninian Stand is! :ayatollah:

I always thought he was a Ball Boy but I can see now that he needs all that space up there to accommodate both his seat name and ego! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

:lol: :lol: