VOTE " MOTM v Aston Villa (h) "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Aston Villa at home?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Neil Etheridge
No votes
Lee Peltier
No votes
Sean Morrison
No votes
Sol Bamba
6%
Joe Bennett
No votes
Aron Gunnarsson
No votes
Loic Damour
11%
Joe Ralls
3%
Junior Hoilett
8%
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
64%
Kenneth Zohore
6%
Jazz Richards (sub)
No votes
Danny Ward (sub)
No votes
Matthew Kennedy (sub)
2%

Total votes : 116

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Aston Villa (h) "

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Not much between Mendez (my vote) and Zahore, Holliet, and Bamba in my opinion. Any of those could of got it as they were just awesome. The rest of the team can be rated as a lowly f*cking brilliant. :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Alston&Evans » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Mendez-Laing.
Those leg overs before he scored the third goal were amazing

:ayatollah: :D
Alston&Evans

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 pm

I voted for Junior Hoilett, I thought he was on a different planet at times today. Alan Hutton didn't know what was going on and he will probably have nightmares of Hoilett for weeks!

Mendez-Laing was sensational, Zohore's transfer value has gone up an extra 10 million after tearing John Terry and James Chester apart and I'm please Loic Damour is getting noticed for a perfect box to box midfield performance.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

I genuinely can't vote. Be unfair to pick anyone out. Fantastic efforts all over.
Bamba actually started a bit slow IF I was fault finding.
But he didn't half pick it up. Quality. They where all 9/10 for me.
bluebird7291

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Since the Livi game, my MOTM has been ML. So I've voted that again. But today, to a man, the were equal. The real hero is our Neil and cannot fault the club on getting him in. I'd be a happy man watching that every week, whatever the division.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby CCFC_94 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:00 am

Mendez-Laing for me, tore them apart with his pace and scored a cracker to finish it off, as well as the opener.

Was surprised that Damour started ahead of Tomlin but he looked very good, as well as Zohore, Hoilett and Bamba at the back all solid as usual.

Don't see how NW can justify any changes for Tuesday but we'll see :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
CCFC_94

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:47 am

I was initially going to go with Damour he was a dynamo today but you can't not pick Mendes-Laing out of a quality team performance
Blue_Barber

Postby blueb1rd97 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 am

Hoilett for me, thought it was the best he's played by far in a city shirt! Terrorised Alan Hutton at times and was a constant outlet especially in the first half. His link up play was excellent with Ken and Damour and I hope he continues like that because goals and assists were what was missing from him last season.

Harsh on Mendez laing who was outstanding and could be one of the finds of the season imo, his eye for goal is superb and we've got so much pace and power with Mendez Zohore and hoilett in attack.

Bamba was an absolute rock and made a few good driving runs out of defence, and a mention to Joe Ralls who I thought was absolutely superb today, controlled the game against Glen Whelan and constantly looked to switch the play and get us in behind.

What a performance, bluebirds :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
blueb1rd97

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 am

Mendez-Laing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Mendez-Laing followed by Zohore. They are going to cause major problems for defences this season! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
bridgendbluebird30

Previous

Return to General Chat