John Terry

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Terry

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Welcome to the Championship you team-mate's wife shagging has been.

What a waste of money. Villa's version of when we signed Fowler.

And his precious Chelsea also lost and let in 3 today. :lol:

Maybe he should have taken those offers from abroad!
davids

John Terry

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: John Terry

Postby theclaw » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!
theclaw

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm

theclaw wrote:I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!

Indeed. The way Big Ken walked past him to set up Junior's goal made him look like a parks player.

A bit surprised they didn't play Samba (who I saw on the sidelines talking to Manga about Bamba - or I may have imagined that)
davids

Postby KBK-13 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

davids wrote:
theclaw wrote:I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!

Indeed. The way Big Ken walked past him to set up Junior's goal made him look like a parks player.

A bit surprised they didn't play Samba (who I saw on the sidelines talking to Manga about Bamba - or I may have imagined that)

Yes it was samba, he played midweek for them in the cup game.
KBK-13

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 am

He was wank fair play, £65k to hoof, pass it side ways, give away free kicks and fall over!! Well played Villa. He was slow and for a good part of the game I'd forgotten he was even playing. There whole side was shocking apart from Onohua the boy on loan from Spurs he wasn't too bad.
Blue_Barber

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:He was wank fair play, £65k to hoof, pass it side ways, give away free kicks and fall over!! Well played Villa. He was slow and for a good part of the game I'd forgotten he was even playing. There whole side was shocking apart from Onohua the boy on loan from Spurs he wasn't too bad.

they were terrible it has to be said, the only 2 players who looked good for them yesterday was Onohua who looked a real threat for them and seemed to dance his way out of challenges, so fair play to him and Sam Johnstone who, even though he let in 3 goals, without him it could have been 6. 2-0 down and Bruce takes off Onohua their best player and only player who was ever gonna be able to break us down, what an idiot. I was waiting for him to put Christopher Samba up front with 5 mins to go as well :lol: .
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat