John Terry

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Terry

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Welcome to the Championship you team-mate's wife shagging has been.

What a waste of money. Villa's version of when we signed Fowler.

And his precious Chelsea also lost and let in 3 today. :lol:

Maybe he should have taken those offers from abroad!
davids
 
Posts: 5858
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

John Terry

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: John Terry

Postby theclaw » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 pm

I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!
theclaw
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: John Terry

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm

theclaw wrote:I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!


Indeed. The way Big Ken walked past him to set up Junior's goal made him look like a parks player.

A bit surprised they didn't play Samba (who I saw on the sidelines talking to Manga about Bamba - or I may have imagined that)
davids
 
Posts: 5858
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: John Terry

Postby KBK-13 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

davids wrote:
theclaw wrote:I didn't think he was as bad as Chester and that could be a big worry for Wales!!


Indeed. The way Big Ken walked past him to set up Junior's goal made him look like a parks player.

A bit surprised they didn't play Samba (who I saw on the sidelines talking to Manga about Bamba - or I may have imagined that)


Yes it was samba, he played midweek for them in the cup game.
KBK-13
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: John Terry

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 am

He was wank fair play, £65k to hoof, pass it side ways, give away free kicks and fall over!! Well played Villa. He was slow and for a good part of the game I'd forgotten he was even playing. There whole side was shocking apart from Onohua the boy on loan from Spurs he wasn't too bad.
Blue_Barber
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Location: Valleys

Re: John Terry

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:He was wank fair play, £65k to hoof, pass it side ways, give away free kicks and fall over!! Well played Villa. He was slow and for a good part of the game I'd forgotten he was even playing. There whole side was shocking apart from Onohua the boy on loan from Spurs he wasn't too bad.


they were terrible it has to be said, the only 2 players who looked good for them yesterday was Onohua who looked a real threat for them and seemed to dance his way out of challenges, so fair play to him and Sam Johnstone who, even though he let in 3 goals, without him it could have been 6. 2-0 down and Bruce takes off Onohua their best player and only player who was ever gonna be able to break us down, what an idiot. I was waiting for him to put Christopher Samba up front with 5 mins to go as well :lol: .
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, aberdare-blue, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Blue_Barber, Cardigan bluebird 1968, Clusterman, dogfound, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jonsey Jones, Lawnmower, llangainbluebird, Majestic-12 [Bot], RhiwEbbwBluebird, taffinessex, TopCat CCFC and 156 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.