Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Any word of the 60 year old citu fan who was attacked outside the rhe cornwall! When the 2 mini busses arrived and attacked he as locked outside and took a kicking! It's on cctv so hopefully these thugs won't get away with it! Just hope he is ok?

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Just looked and there's pages of it on fb with City fans talking about it and they have cctv

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:10 am

My mate has seen the cctv! Didn't look good for this one city fan at all

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 am

64 year old local man was badly hurt when trapped outside the pub,glad a few have seen the cctv etc An the villa lads get nicked

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 am

Pathetic from villa so called fans to beat a pensioner on his own! Hope they get caught with the cctv and sentenced for assault! If our fans had been caught up doing this would been spread all over papers

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

stephendavid wrote:30 Villa kicked off in the Cornwall after the game police everywhere bad end to an otherwise top day

UPDATED

Just seen the full cctv of this it was very bad violence An will no doubt see plenty of arrests!!Cardiff had maximum 10/15 in the pub An villa a good 30..........villa went to the packet pub after the game An waited there then made their way up to the Cornwall pub to attack cardiff's lads who they'd been in contact with.........not 30 minutes before mind Cardiff had anything up to 100 in there people knocked out An bottled on both sides

I was in there as it's my local,seemed a bit pre planned to me as as you said as soon as it quietened they seemed to appear an attack the place as not 25/30 mins before a lot of good lads headed home or into town!!sadly it's becoming the norm for away fans/lads to go looking to play up in the Cornwall as they still live in the past An think that Cardiff are still a 'scalp' An have this massive hooligan element still......idiots!!hence why there's a big big effort by the police to close the pub down An it's looks very very likely to happen in the near future sadly

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186983#p1929913

There was also a Villa fan flat out on the deck just before KO outside the Away Entrance

Just been told Villa fans got raided today for the trouble

Villa been raided for cardiff. and including some of their top lads got arrested , Cardiff police did it with the co-operation of West Midlands Police

A Wolves lad just told me.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:24 pm

RV Casual wrote:This thread needs deleting.

No conspiracy charges brought fella a friend of mine got nicked for it this morning an was released an hour ago after interview no charges brought!!reason being he didn't step foot outside the pub an acted in self defence also villa entered the pub an caused the affray so il think youll find everything i said didnt 'drop' anyone in anything an no 'conspiracy' charges were brought mucca

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Remember when villa brought a few lads to the POW for a drink with us ,Very sound lads but obviously different when we play each other.Fowler was there then

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Xcasual wrote:Remember when villa brought a few lads to the POW for a drink with us ,Very sound lads but obviously different when we play each other.Fowler was there then

That has to be 15 years ago now.

I agree with RV, both threads need deleting.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Give it a rest AV3 concentrate on the blue noses sunday