' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 pm

30 Villa kicked off in the Cornwall after the game police everywhere bad end to an otherwise top day

UPDATED

Just seen the full cctv of this it was very bad violence An will no doubt see plenty of arrests!!Cardiff had maximum 10/15 in the pub An villa a good 30..........villa went to the packet pub after the game An waited there then made their way up to the Cornwall pub to attack cardiff's lads who they'd been in contact with.........not 30 minutes before mind Cardiff had anything up to 100 in there people knocked out An bottled on both sides



I was in there as it's my local,seemed a bit pre planned to me as as you said as soon as it quietened they seemed to appear an attack the place as not 25/30 mins before a lot of good lads headed home or into town!!sadly it's becoming the norm for away fans/lads to go looking to play up in the Cornwall as they still live in the past An think that Cardiff are still a 'scalp' An have this massive hooligan element still......idiots!!hence why there's a big big effort by the police to close the pub down An it's looks very very likely to happen in the near future sadly


viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186983#p1929913



There was also a Villa fan flat out on the deck just before KO outside the Away Entrance
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Villa trouble

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Idiots.
davids
 
Posts: 5846
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Villa trouble

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

The only threatening attack they had all day. :sleepy2:
KavanaghsGreyHair
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Villa trouble

Postby City United » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Drove past on way home few police outside villa fans were idiots today !!



viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186983#p1929913
City United
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Villa trouble

Postby wez1927 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:The only threatening attack they had all day. :sleepy2:

:lol: brilliant
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11386
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Villa trouble

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Hahaha that comment, quality!
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 2553
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Villa trouble

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 pm

I was at the Cornwall wen it got nawty, there was a group of hardcore villa fans looking for trouble, one of the lads Stapleton Dr Steel flew straight into them and it kicked right off, claret was spilling everywhere, we ended up chasing the villa down the street bfor the 5 0 rocked up.
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby lyndipops » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Saw loads of fans ourside The Cornwall at 5.30ish and no sign of trouble. I passed back that way at 7.30ish and a few police about but whatever happened must have finished by then. It must of kicked off not long after I passed I am guessing.
"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope."

Albert Einstein
User avatar
lyndipops
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: Villa trouble

Postby Jock » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 am

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:The only threatening attack they had all day. :sleepy2:

Made me chuckle.
Jock
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby rhondda 1015 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:53 am

There was also a Villa fan flat out on the deck just before KO outside the Away Entrance, seems strange that these things are still happening when there's CCTV everywhere!
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby nubbsy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am

I went there trait after the game there was a few police there but they all looked really relaxed. was there a good hour didn't see anything...
nubbsy
 
Posts: 6890
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Villa trouble

Postby stapes » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:20 am

BobbyBlue wrote:I was at the Cornwall wen it got nawty, there was a group of hardcore villa fans looking for trouble, one of the lads Stapleton Dr Steel flew straight into them and it kicked right off, claret was spilling everywhere, we ended up chasing the villa down the street bfor the 5 0 rocked up.

I can tell you Stapleton wernt involved bobby because i'm 5000 miles away on hols in Mexico! I heard this Dr Steel was throwing his wait around though, heard he's taking a few good lads up to Wolves game?
User avatar
stapes
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 am

nubbsy wrote:I went there trait after the game there was a few police there but they all looked really relaxed. was there a good hour didn't see anything...

Happened well after the final whistle fella An just as nils An his lads had vacated the premises
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:40 am

And this Last Season


Aston Villa fans fighting with the Cardiff family stand and police following their loss today.
Villa fans pelted Cardiff families and abused them.
Attachments
C1MA8qdW8AIaglp.jpg
C1MA8qdW8AIaglp.jpg (213.86 KiB) Viewed 8896 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93562
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby Howieblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 am

The family end should be swapped with the canton end,this would make a better atmosphere and the away fans would shut up..
Also stop taking the seats away from loyal fans and give them to an away club that wants to bring more fans..
Cardiff ... loyal fans or now and again more away fans= money
Howieblue
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby dibstours » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 am

I was there when they turned up at about 6,30pm , god knows where they were hanging around to . They came in of a coach , trouble lasted about 5 mins
dibstours
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 am

Re: Villa trouble

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:I was at the Cornwall wen it got nawty, there was a group of hardcore villa fans looking for trouble, one of the lads Stapleton Dr Steel flew straight into them and it kicked right off, claret was spilling everywhere, we ended up chasing the villa down the street bfor the 5 0 rocked up.


And that's how shit rumours start.

'Claret' everywhere!
:lol:
True Blue through & through.
User avatar
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 4657
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Went to the Cornwall straight after the game yes there where police there but they seemed relaxed and they where great to be fair by the time I got served they where gone when we come by train we always call in the Cornwall on our way back to the station or if we call in the city for one before we get the train .we decided at about sixish to go up to the city for to pints and then the train home and that's what we did as one of the above posts said we had enough lads there to sought anything that might have happened but to be honest that was the last thing on our minds as we where all talking about the game and none of us don't want anyway first I have heard of this when I looked on fb and dibs posted me that they turned up when we all left .sounds to me villa got off lightly could have been a diffrent storey had they turned up straight after the game but as I said that the last thing we want
cardiff 74
 
Posts: 2681
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby nubbsy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 pm

So does anyone know what actually happened then, did they get fought off?
nubbsy
 
Posts: 6890
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby aber blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm

.sounds to me villa got off lightly could have been a diffrent storey had they turned up straight after the game but as I said that the last thing we want[/quote]

This is exactly how I seen it, went straight to the
Cornwall after the game and headed up to town about 6:15
Villa must have waited until it was quiet cos there were a good bunch of
old heads there straight after the game
aber blue
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:07 am

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 am

Just seen the full cctv of this it was very bad violence An will no doubt see plenty of arrests!!Cardiff had maximum 10/15 in the pub An villa a good 30..........villa went to the packet pub after the game An waited there then made their way up to the Cornwall pub to attack cardiff's lads who they'd been in contact with.........not 30 minutes before mind Cardiff had anything up to 100 in there people knocked out An bottled on both sides
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 am

stephendavid wrote:Just seen the full cctv of this it was very bad violence An will no doubt see plenty of arrests!!Cardiff had maximum 10/15 in the pub An villa a good 30..........villa went to the packet pub after the game An waited there then made their way up to the Cornwall pub to attack cardiff's lads who they'd been in contact with.........not 30 minutes before mind Cardiff had anything up to 100 in there people knocked out An bottled on both sides


Got to ask if the two sets had been in contact why did so many Cardiff head off into town? Surely well not even surely the lads wouldhave hung around or did villa say they wouldn't show?
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:09 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Just seen the full cctv of this it was very bad violence An will no doubt see plenty of arrests!!Cardiff had maximum 10/15 in the pub An villa a good 30..........villa went to the packet pub after the game An waited there then made their way up to the Cornwall pub to attack cardiff's lads who they'd been in contact with.........not 30 minutes before mind Cardiff had anything up to 100 in there people knocked out An bottled on both sides


Got to ask if the two sets had been in contact why did so many Cardiff head off into town? Surely well not even surely the lads wouldhave hung around or did villa say they wouldn't show?

Fair point fella An that question has been asked loads no doubt.....simply not worth the jail if you ask me
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby RV Casual » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 am

This thread needs deleting.
User avatar
RV Casual
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:05 pm

RV Casual wrote:This thread needs deleting.

Why would that be fella?no names mentioned just a view and a topic on something that actually happened!!same as any other on here hence this being called a forum
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby RV Casual » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 pm

stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:This thread needs deleting.

Why would that be fella?no names mentioned just a view and a topic on something that actually happened!!same as any other on here hence this being called a forum


Because you have inadvertantly just dropped everyone there into the possibility of getting a conspiracay charge should the inevitable 6 oclock knocks happen, some things are just best kept off the internet IMO
User avatar
RV Casual
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby eddiep » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 pm

RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:This thread needs deleting.

Why would that be fella?no names mentioned just a view and a topic on something that actually happened!!same as any other on here hence this being called a forum


Because you have inadvertantly just dropped everyone there into the possibility of getting a conspiracay charge should the inevitable 6 oclock knocks happen, some things are just best kept off the internet IMO



Agree

dangerous territory with conspiracy - City boys been done for that before and it wasn't even true

delete me thinks....
you reap what you sow
User avatar
eddiep
 
Posts: 2417
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Pandy Woolworths

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby stephendavid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Not a bod left the pub fella so it's self defence all the way An by the way I was there An have been in the game 25 years An also got a not guilty in crown for the Birmingham game last year so I appreciate your theory fella but I'm not wet behind the ears
stephendavid
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: ' UPDATED ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 pm

RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:This thread needs deleting.

Why would that be fella?no names mentioned just a view and a topic on something that actually happened!!same as any other on here hence this being called a forum


Because you have inadvertantly just dropped everyone there into the possibility of getting a conspiracay charge should the inevitable 6 oclock knocks happen, some things are just best kept off the internet IMO



agree .
posts like these do my head in as do idiots with camera phones putting stuff on social media.
dogfound
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: ' Updated ' Villa trouble with City fans today

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Went to the Cornwall straight after the game yes there where police there but they seemed relaxed and they where great to be fair by the time I got served they where gone when we come by train we always call in the Cornwall on our way back to the station or if we call in the city for one before we get the train .we decided at about sixish to go up to the city for to pints and then the train home and that's what we did as one of the above posts said we had enough lads there to sought anything that might have happened but to be honest that was the last thing on our minds as we where all talking about the game and none of us don't want anyway first I have heard of this when I looked on fb and dibs posted me that they turned up when we all left .sounds to me villa got off lightly could have been a diffrent storey had they turned up straight after the game but as I said that the last thing we want

I stand by everything I said on my post but I must say that Me and mates didn't any have any knowledge of a meet nobody seemed to mention anything and there was certainly no talk of it everyone was so upbeat about city's win that's was more the topic of conversation hope we get another great result tomorrow night against sheff united
cardiff 74
 
Posts: 2681
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Finnish_blue, Google [Bot], nubbsy and 50 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.