Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MATCH THREAD " CARDIFF C v SHEFFIELD UTD " MATCH THREAD

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Mendez-Laing my man of the match :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:31 pm

lyndipops wrote:Chris Hughton followed out by Ken Choo? Thinks that what they just said on the radio.

probably just showing him out I assume he was in the VIP section :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Great win to set up the top-of-the-table clash with Wolves

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Welk done again city what can i say brilliant result again .

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
lyndipops wrote:Chris Hughton followed out by Ken Choo? Thinks that what they just said on the radio.

probably just showing him out I assume he was in the VIP section :ayatollah:

Without coming across biased, I honestly think Zohore is in a different league to 15 million Assombolonga and the Jordon Rhodes' etc. I don't think any other striker in this league could have terrorised Villa's centre backs the way he did Saturday, his assist for Hoilett was breathtaking and he just keeps getting better and better. We should put a 30 million price tag on him.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Cardiff created club history as a 2-0 victory over Sheffield United kept them top of the Sky Bet Championship.

The Bluebirds had never started a campaign with three league wins in their 118-year history. But that statistic was consigned to history as Sean Morrison and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing put the gloss on a performance that suggests Cardiff are credible promotion contenders this season.

United were game opponents after beating Brentford and losing in controversial circumstances at Middlesbrough on their return to the Championship. But the Blades were often cut apart by Cardiff's attacking verve and the only issue that will concern Bluebirds manager Neil Warnock is that his side did not win by more.