" TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby bluespeers » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Leyston mate, just searched Frgie made dozens of mistakes in transfers costing f*cking mills, just one of many

JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON

When United paid £28 million to bring in Veron from Lazio in 2001, it broke the British transfer record.
He had won a league and Coppa Italia double with the Italian club in 2000 and had a big reputation, but he turned out to be a flop, with the speed of the game in England proving too fast for the Argentine.
image: https://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/site ... k=H8MMgC6H

Ferguson defended Veron in front of journalists. “He [Veron] is a f**king great player,” said Ferguson in 2002. “And you're all f**king idiots.”
Veron, though, was sold to Chelsea in 2003 for a relatively cut-price £15 million, right after United won the Premier League.
The Times listed him as one of both Chelsea and Manchester United’s 50 worst Premier League signings.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/features ... L0jpyzj.99

I have mentioned the Veron Transfer saga on here before but the Malky haters still think because he made one bad transfer deal he his a crap manager yet even great provem managers like Ferguson and many others all buy ponies now and again, :bluescarf:
bluespeers

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:38 pm

bluespeers wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Leyston mate, just searched Frgie made dozens of mistakes in transfers costing f*cking mills, just one of many

JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON

When United paid £28 million to bring in Veron from Lazio in 2001, it broke the British transfer record.
He had won a league and Coppa Italia double with the Italian club in 2000 and had a big reputation, but he turned out to be a flop, with the speed of the game in England proving too fast for the Argentine.

Ferguson defended Veron in front of journalists. “He [Veron] is a f**king great player,” said Ferguson in 2002. “And you're all f**king idiots.”
Veron, though, was sold to Chelsea in 2003 for a relatively cut-price £15 million, right after United won the Premier League.
The Times listed him as one of both Chelsea and Manchester United’s 50 worst Premier League signings.

I have mentioned the Veron Transfer saga on here before but the Malky haters still think because he made one bad transfer deal he his a crap manager yet even great provem managers like Ferguson and many others all buy ponies now and again, :bluescarf:

Mate
Even the greatest managers make costly mistakes
grange_end1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Reply From FB

George Ginneli:

The guy is a business man not a business/football man. He contradicts himself on Malky continuously, because he lost money on 1 signing. Regardless of what players he brought in to get us promoted and to a league cup final. Malky did a grand job for us, and i for one will always hold him in high esteem for what he achieved. It was jealousy and envy from a narcissist that got him sacked. I was fortunate enough to have had a good chat with David Kerslake over a nice week at Spurs training ground a few years back and he enlightened me to certain facts. Great we have Warnock now, but let us not forget Solskajer, Slade, Trollope....weren't they also a "project"?... To add salt to the wound, he hypocritically announces that we will be blue again because his mum told him off. He should focus on the running of our beloved club and move on from Malky.
The guy will remain a legend of the club, for myself, my kid and my kids to come. Malky got us to the Premier League..the rest is history. Bloooobirds
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 pm

when tan can shut up about his blatant attacks against Malky I will shut up about his red shirts his blatant crap on certain managers that nearly cost us league 1 football his terrible way of running my club I love.

Lets be honest they picked Ollie they picked Slade then joke upon joke they picked trollop it was a constant push by our supporters and the press that got Warnock in not dalman Choo and certainly not Tann.

Finally Warnock knows about football as the rest know shit about running a football club
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:27 pm

I think they were both to blame. As much as I appreciate Malky getting us to the premiership in so many years, the football was painful to watch. He did over spend on a young unproven striker at a time when we needed some experience to keep us up. Malky also had a big ego like Tan himself and played on us fans like he loved us. Tan has made some massive mistakes, but has finally turned things around he now needs to let all this go and move on. The feel good factor is finally back with the Bluebirds so there is no way I'm going to let this recurring news dampen things. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
BaltimoreBlues

Postby griff105 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Everything is going beautifully and this shit gets dragged up.

Let it go.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby langley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Thank god that this board is a very small minority of our support.. some just like stirring it ip
langley

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 pm

langley wrote:Thank god that this board is a very small minority of our support.. some just like stirring it ip

Exactly ,most of my friends who hated the rebrand have let it go and are enjoying the match days again ,seems to be a small minority that cant
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby brewer918 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:53 pm

langley wrote:Thank god that this board is a very small minority of our support.. some just like stirring it ip

Tell me about! Tit for tat all the time..... Sam this, tan that. Sick of it.

Supporters and Tan need to move on. What cracks me up is the fact that tan has tried to right his wrongs and still people dispice him. Sam streams the game live on ifollow and the fans are up his arse and love him. You couldn't make it up.

It's constantly tit for tat! Just want to enjoy the season!
brewer918

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm

brewer918 wrote:

Supporters and Tan need to move on. What cracks me up is the fact that tan has tried to right his wrongs and still people dispice him. Sam streams the game live on ifollow and the fans are up his arse and love him. You couldn't make it up.

It's the same old Sam lovers tho
wez1927

Postby brewer918 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

They just need to move on! Forgive Tan like they forgave Sam for Langstone.

I just want to enjoy this season!
brewer918

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 pm

JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON

If you can't see the difference in signing an Argentinian world cup player who has won Italian titles, cups and super cups, who could not adapt to another team to that of an unproven teenager who had won nothing and the put those managers in the same bracket of managerial incompetence, then frankly you must be off your trolley!!
United lost £12 million on that deal, to a club like United, they find that kind of money down the back of the settee. The £10 million that we squandered was 20% of our entire transfer budget! £45K a week for an unknown kid from Norway is not bad judgement, it is quite frankly criminal!!
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

Funny Wez, when the Rebrand is mentioned that you accepted, we are told to move on,yet the Dictator who continues to slag Malky off is allowed to all these years later, well he is not my hero like yrs and as to Sam, I have at least said in the past he made many mistakes.
I worship No one, I say it as it is :thumbright:

And yr forgetting it's TAN who had started all this up again, No one else :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby brewer918 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

Funny Wez, when the Rebrand is mentioned that you accepted, we are told to move on,yet the Dictator who continues to slag Malky off is allowed to all these years later, well he is not my hero like yrs and as to Sam, I have at least said in the past he made many mistakes.

Annie he's the owner of our club and kept us afloat. Yes he's a fruit cake and fooked up big time with the rebrand and us fans. But it's a fresh start, new exciting season and Tan is clearly Learning. :ayatollah:
Last edited by brewer918 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewer918

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

And yr forgetting it's TAN who had started all this up again, No one else :thumbright:

Move on annis ,tan continues to keep our going also he paid your mate sam off ,we are back in blue ,decent manager and the stadium us rocking but you still moan about tan
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Tan stirred all this up, put yr glasses on read who said it all, NO fans.
As fans we are entitled to have are opinions on his latest outburst are we not?
He might be your Dictator but He's DEF Not mine :thumbright:

25% of City's support I reckon read it.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

Move on annis ,tan continues to keep our going also he paid your mate sam off ,we are back in blue ,decent manager and the stadium us rocking but you still moan about tan

Will I f**k move on for Tan or No one.

Answer this Wez, who had stirred it up all again and brought Malky back in to it?

Secondly are we not then allowed to discuss his latest outburst yes or no?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

But its alright for your hero to bring up the pass?

How about telling Tan to move on hey?
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

I think you would be pissed off if an employee wasted 10s of millions of pound s ?
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

I think you would be pissed off if an employee wasted 10s of millions of pound s ?

Welcome to the world of football.
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm

'We have got Neil, we are happy and if we get promoted I think we have a good chance of staying if we do things sensibly.'
Vincent Tan on Neil Warnock.
[BBC Sport]
wez1927

Postby PtB » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 am

Would much prefer it if he looked forward rather than cast all that stuff up once again.

This coming from the man who made the biggest mistake in the clubs history is a little ironic.

There is a feel good factor around once again, everyone should be embracing it and looking to the future. Pull together and build on the good start to the season, get the crowds back up and worry about playing football.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

PtB wrote:Would much prefer it if he looked forward rather than cast all that stuff up once again.

This coming from the man who made the biggest mistake in the clubs history is a little ironic.

There is a feel good factor around once again, everyone should be embracing it and looking to the future. Pull together and build on the good start to the season, get the crowds back up and worry about playing football.

Spot on Paul. This war of words between the 2 groups is threatening to overshadow the great work done by warnock.

There is fault on both sides. Malky got us to prem league with Tan's backing. Once in prem league huge mistakes were made with signings. Brayford and Cornelius being 2 cock ups. Not sure whether MM should have been sacked but can understand some of reasons. Replacing him with OGS was probably the biggest disaster in history of club along with lucky red.

Tan should let bygones be bygones and concentrate on what we have now.

For the sake of all at the club we need to remove the rebrand to the history books and look forward to an exciting season ahead.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am

PtB wrote:Would much prefer it if he looked forward rather than cast all that stuff up once again.

thing is, it was his mistake to make/ if you or i owned a bussiness and made a mistake that cost a fortune its one thing. if you employ an expert at huge cost who makes huge mistakes its something totally different.
dogfound

Postby PtB » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

dogfound wrote:

thing is, it was his mistake to make/ if you or i owned a bussiness and made a mistake that cost a fortune its one thing. if you employ an expert at huge cost who makes huge mistakes its something totally different.

Maye, but with such a promising feeling around the place again - why the need to go back to that particular issue....one that he sanctioned. They are as much to blame as each other.

Top of the league, two clean sheets and a side that's gelling well under an exceptional manager - I know what I'd have been talking about.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby ThomasC » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 am

i worry for Scotland if he ever becomes pres of Malaysia. boom!
ThomasC

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Cant disagree with Tan here, Cornelius was a disaster of a signing.

Very odd signing as well as even when we went up we had struggled badly upfront with only Campbell really offering anything so the most important signing was going to be upfront, to then sign a young guy for the future or as a "project" as Tan refers to it is bonkers. The most annoying thing was after Malky was sacked he would still not admit the signing was a mistake even thought we massively struggled upfront all season, such arrogance.

Very pleased to have Warnock here, we do seem to have got very good value this season and long may the results continue :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
2blue2handle

Postby grange_end1927 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Tans mistakes

Rebrand
Employing people without visas
Making a kid head of recruitment
Countless CEO changes
The new stand while relegation was on the cards
Running a loss in Premier League
Failing to convert debt to equity (still being talked about 5 years since the promise of being debt free)
Lowest crowds in CCS history just 2 seasons after "investing" £100m
Owing him £120m plus (his words) despite so called investment, despite Sky money, despite selling players at profit
His public criticism of a young kid recovering from injury and under pressure to justify a £10m price tag
Booing team during defeat
Trolling fans with "we'll always be red"
Claiming bluebird brand never achieved anything other than a cup win in 1928
Calling a board meeting while game was ongoing
Boasting the club could lose 25% of fans
Opponents labeled "kids"
grange_end1927

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 pm

bluespeers wrote:

JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON

Wigan fans can tell you how good a manager Malky was
Without tan giving the biggest budget our club had ever had Malky would not have got us promotion :clap:
troobloo3339

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Tans mistakes

Rebrand
Employing people without visas
Making a kid head of recruitment
Countless CEO changes
The new stand while relegation was on the cards
Running a loss in Premier League
Failing to convert debt to equity (still being talked about 5 years since the promise of being debt free)
Lowest crowds in CCS history just 2 seasons after "investing" £100m
Owing him £120m plus (his words) despite so called investment, despite Sky money, despite selling players at profit
His public criticism of a young kid recovering from injury and under pressure to justify a £10m price tag
Booing team during defeat
Trolling fans with "we'll always be red"
Claiming bluebird brand never achieved anything other than a cup win in 1928
Calling a board meeting while game was ongoing
Boasting the club could lose 25% of fans
Opponents labeled "kids"

Most of the above is bullshit
And the list repeats itself
And lowest crowdS in Ccs history hmmm
troobloo3339

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat